REQ: Dr.Zeus - Kagna (Punjabi songs) chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by x_kidd, Oct 14, 2004.

1. x_kidd

x_kidd New Member

Hi guys,

I know there are not many posts for Punjabi songs.But if any of u get the chance,just listen to this song!!Listen to the acoustic version,man the guitar is juz awesome!!Doesnt matter whether u understand the words or not,the guitar is juz too good..So wud be really great if sum1 can find the chords and post it..

Thanks heaps..

2. CycleOfFifth

CycleOfFifth New Member

Hey Mate,

Do you have a link where I can listen to it?
    I will post the chords once I hear it.

peace
    vic

3. bombay_blues

bombay_blues New Member

Here you go...

Hi x_kidd,

I listened to the song... it's awesome! Do you know more punjabi songs that can be played on the guitar?

Oh by the way, I figured out the chords for Kangna... it's pretty simple. The chords used are:

D - Bm - A - D

Just listen to beginning of the song carefully and emulate the strumming pattern!

4. x_kidd

x_kidd New Member

5. VogueBohemian

VogueBohemian New Member

REQ: Kangna's actual tabs

Hey! Thanks for putting the chords up.... only thing was, they don't actually... help. It's better than nothing of course, but "emulating the strumming pattern" is nearly impossible. If anyone can figure out the tabs/the strumming pattern, please put it up.

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I had heard the song ...and it sounded quite cool....It has an acoustic version too? Is it on the album?

7. x_kidd

x_kidd New Member

8. hey awesome songs... chords rock!

9. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

Am sounds right @x_kidd wat i think is...C#m, Bm Am Then Cm....doesnt tht sound ryt?

10. iwanttotab

iwanttotab New Member

Kangna Chords

Try these chords arent' mine copied it from somewhere but they are surely exact:

-4-------------------------4--------------------------2-------------------------
    -5--------5-----------5----4--------------------------2-------------------------
    -4-----4-----------4-------4--------4-----------4-----2--------2-----------2----
    -6--6-----------6----------4-----4-----------4--------2-----2-----------2-------
    -4-----------4-------------6--6-----------6-----------4--4-----------4----------
    -4-------------------------4-----------4--------------2-----------2-------------

-4-----------4----------
    -4-----------5--------5-
    -4--------4--4-----4----
    -4-----4-----6--6-------
    -6--6--------4----------
    -4-----------4----------

this part continues throughout the song
    once the above has bin played twice, the strumming also kicks in:

just strum as you hear, putting more emphasis upon the higher three strings.

just ask me if you cant understand something

-4-------------------------4--------------------------2-------------------------
    -5-------------------------4--------------------------2-------------------------
    -6-------------------------4--------------------------2-------------------------
    -4-------------------------6--------------------------4-------------------------

11. sanaya

sanaya New Member

hi .................

12. beg2sanju

beg2sanju New Member

hello itz a great community

13. karandeepdhiman

karandeepdhiman New Member