REQ: Dil Dharakta Raha

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rizaaj, Dec 17, 2004.

1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Hey buddies i need the chords/tabs of this beautiful song by Hammad Farook(now hes vocalist of Aaroh).... This a wonderful song with very nice guitaring......

thanks in advance... if u need to listen to this song then jus ask me and i will pm you..... coz no links allowed here :rockon: :rockon:

2. kaka

kaka New Member

Rizaaj ... Hammad Farooq is not the vocalist of AaroH ... Hamood Farooq used to have his own band called AKS ..which is no more . Aks first album was in the making when band decided to split .. AkS never released any album in the market ....

Hammad Farooq decided to start his solo career and this song Dil Dharakta Raha is the song of his debut solo album which will be releasing in the future .

Farooq has got the stay order against Nabeel and his team . Nabeel and Kami cannot use the name of AaroH until courts decided the winner ..

According to Nabeel band Lineup ..their lineup is Rahat on Vocals , Nabeel on Guitars and Kami on Keaboards . Nabeel and Kami made a Soundtrack for Bollywood movie called RAKHT .

www.aaroh.com ( nabeel and Kami website )

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@Kaka .. i might be wrong due to lack of my knowledge... sorry for that...

@All Still No reply with tabs?? :eek::

4. dufous

dufous New Member

is there any with the tabs of this song ....its quite wierd tht this topic has only 2 replies as compare to the song thts awesome ......
    plez if anyone has the tabs then do post em ....

btw m new here ...ibrahim sajid
    nice to c u all !

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

look at the date... almost two months..12-17-2004.. but all ppl are lost in Jal and Atif and all....