REQ: chords for Kuch na kaho

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by atulansaha, Jun 26, 2004.

1. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

hi people, can someone give me the chords for the song kuch na kaho from the film 1942 A LOVE STORY?
    its truly an amazing song
    Atulan

2. Loverboy

Loverboy New Member

can you please rite me the lyrics of this song, dont know exactly. please i got the chords bu i just play with humming, so kindly give me the lyrics. thanks.
    love

Bandbaaja likes this.
  3. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

hi loverboy,
    somehow, i didn't like the tone in ur reply...it sounded like u weren't going to share the precious chords that u think only u have, if someone didn;t give u the lyrics...

i say, that u could have posted the chords anyway, and the lyrics would have also followed suit...i don't think any trade agreemenet was required for the purpose!!

in any case, may i inform u that i have almost figured out the chords myself...just the last para is left...in the meanwhile u can continue humming and i will post the song with thechords and lyrics...

thnx for ur reply, coz otherwise, i don't think i would have bothered to try to sharpen my skills at music!!
    cheers

Auto

4. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

5. strings

strings New Member

the intro chords are

A# G# Gm f

kuch naa kaho
    A#
    kuch bhi naa kaho
    D#