REQ: Careless Whispers - George Michael (Wham)

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Hello_World, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Hello_World

Hello_World New Member

Hello All,

I Just joint this wonderful site today and infact I have been exposed to the guitar for only about 2 months. I take weekly lessons every sat.

I have decided to go the Classical route....

I want to play a song called "Careless whispers" by George Michael back in the days when he was with WHAM.

I have searched the internet to get notes for this song but they give me chords.

What I want to do is play the song not interms of chords but single notes...

Can somebody help with getting the notes for this song even just the beginning parts of it etc..

I have about 2 months to learn and play this song with some level accuracy for a special occasion. (at the very least when I play the song people should make out what song it is ;)

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Hello_World

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i could find the solo... here it is..

Code:
    e|------8-10-12-10------------12|(12)-10-----------|8--------------------8-|
    B|10-12------------10-(10)------|--------10-(10)---|--12-------------------|
    G|-------------------------10---|----------------10|-----10-(10)-----------|
    D|------------------------------|------------------|-------------12-(12)---|
    A|------------------------------|------------------|-----------------------|
    E|------------------------------|------------------|-----------------------|

e|(8)-----------|-----------------------|----------------------------------|
    B|----12--------|12-10------------------|----------------------------------|
    G|-------10-(10)|------10-(10)----------|----------------------------------|
    D|--------------|--------------12-(12)-9|(9)-------------------------------|
    A|--------------|-----------------------|----------------------------------|
    E|--------------|-----------------------|----------------------------------|

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|-------------------10----------------------------------------------------|
    G|-----------9-10-12-------------------------------------------------------|
    D|---9-10-12---------------------------------------------------------------|
    A|12-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
    E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|

3. Hello_World

Hello_World New Member

Thanks Rizaaj ... I will start practicing it... I might have to translate it to using the first five frets.. u c I am using a classical guitar and have only worked so far with the first five frets of all strings.