REQ: Can anyone tell me....

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Arindam.Ray, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Aami rock n roll satch ke bolchhi, the trooper, hallowed be thy name aar sudhu chai tomai por por so, tarpor tor jodi kono sense of prestige thake tahole Lakkhichhara ke niye chenchamechi bondho kor. I am not a Lakkhichhara hater, but je bole je Fossils Lakkhichhara'r theke besi jhape, ba Anirvan er lyrics Rupom er theke bhalo, taar serious mathai gondogol ba life e experience er obhab achhe.

2. rock_roll_satch

rock_roll_satch New Member

@debankan
    I think you have not read what I wrote. I did not compare, ke beshi jhape. Ami bollam Dujone e i kom jayena. Ar example chash, to ei ney.
    When the Levee breaks- Led Zepp theke Aro Ekbar PURO JHAPA
    Aro peye jabi Tune lifting er thread theke.
    And I did not start the quarrel. You made rude comments about Lakkhichhara's songs.
    And I never said that Fossils was bad, or anything. You started making undeserving comments about Lakkhichhara.

And there is another coincidence. You told me je Anirban er lyrics book fair e kothay ekta bekri korar moto. kintu ebar e Rupom er lyrics book fair e bikri hochilo :))

Rege jash na :)) :))

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

lakkhichrar new album er ekta gan puro like fade to black's acosutic arpegio

4. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Ok..

Ok..i got my answer atleast.Thanks for that.

5. debankan

Hmm. Aami aamar entir bondhu circle e protho mje Lakkhichharar gaan sunte suru kori and onnoder sonai. Aar aami kina Lakkhichhara niye rude comment korbo.:badmood: :protest: Tor memory jodi bhalo thake, tahole ektu bhabe dekhis je ammi Anirvan er Lyrics niye comment korechhi prothome, Lakkhichhara band take niye noy. Tui aar paranoidrohan jokhon Fossils ke insult korte suru korli, tokhon aami Lakkhichhara sombondhe kichhu comments korechhi.:annoyed:

Aar anirvan er lyrics boi melai baar hochhe eta aami kobe bollam?:think: :confused: :confused: :confused:

6. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Exactly! Amar o eki boktobbo chilo

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Fossils jindabad!!@!!!!!

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? He criticizes a band that you like so, to get back at him, you start slinging mud at a band you sorta like but insult anyway just for vengeance...so who really wins in the argument here? Two bands which most of you like get defamed, the purpose of the thread is lost and mud slinging gets personal. Learn to live with other people's opinions. I agree that it is hard to do but it's one of life's challenges that will keep cropping up all the time.

The easiest way to set you people off is criticize your "favourite" bands...grow up, for the love of God and Steve Vai. Arguments are good....but for better reasons than this

nik_bokacheley likes this.
  9. rock_roll_satch

rock_roll_satch New Member

You said je anirvan er lyrics ato kharap je book fair a beekre korar moto. kintu rupam er book e baar holo :)

And anirvan is supposed to be part of the band. And if he is not then I can also tell je ami Rupom niye comment korechi, and not Fossils

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

@Bjr

For your kind information, I like both Lokhhichara( Bcozz of the drummer and Subhojit's voice, not for their lyrics:))

But FOSSILS ROCKZZZZZZZZZZ!

Everyone knows dat. I do not need to fight on this issue;)

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That is precisely my point. You do not need to fight on this issue....but if you'll look at the last few pages, you'll see a reasonably big argument over a non-existant issue.

12. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^^^^^^^^^ Yah! You are right, but if you see the posts carefully, you will see that I didn't start the trend( nor did debankan, coz he just commented on the song).This is not the thread for fighting for your fav., but who cares!

13. debankan

Ei kotha aami ekbaaro bolini!! Paarish to aamake sei post ta dekha jekhane eta bolechhi.:annoyed: :annoyed: :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.