Req : Can any one help me with Tabs of "Veena In Vienna" fusion

Discussion in 'Telugu Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by drbreaker, Jun 5, 2016.

1. drbreaker

drbreaker New Member

2. Wow!
    Thanks for the link. That is one of the most beautiful renditions i've heard in a long time.
    I'll make an effort in a couple of days to at least play the signature tune that starts at 1:38 in the video, but there are some points to consider before you attempt anything like this.

1. The song itself is played in the Veena ( sounds like the traditional saraswathi veena) which is a far more versatile instrument than a guitar. The veena covers almost 7 octaves, the guitar about four octaves. So, a tune plaued in the veena is going to be a lot more difficult to play in guitar.
    2.The song has a lot of slides and hammering, something a novice like me cannot emulate. so, it'll be vaguely similar to what has been played and not identical.
    3. The notes to play the song are already sung and can be heard on vocals in the video at about 6:17, though i'll have to listen a lot many times to get it.

Thanks for the request again.
    Hopefully, i'll get back to you soon.

Regards,
    Abhay

3. drbreaker

drbreaker New Member

Thanks for considering my request and putting ur effort to reply,
    being as a just beginner, I requested that hard music ..! but that music makes me slave when I heard and feel to play on guitar if someone assist me with tabs kind of thing.

Once again, Thanks lot Abhishek.

4. Sorry bro. i never got back to you on this.
    did you get those tabs from somewhere else?
    Loads of regrets,
    Abhay