REQ: Boys songs

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Nov 4, 2004.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Can anybody tab anyone of the Boys movie songs? Tabs or chords? Thanks in advance.

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i will be transcribing them soon, girl friend and secret of success. the song with the best guitars in my opinion is dating.. cool guitar arp loop in it.
    anyways i hate both girl friend and secret of success.. f :cen:ing boy band songs :mad: but i got to transcribe them for a show

3. d_ist_urb_ed

Thanks jay'swami', i'll be waiting for those tabs. I have to play them at some stupid get together myself. And i cant transcribe anything.

4. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

are you guys talking about adnan sami's boom boom shakadum .... kadal yadayam yadam ... something song ???
    its awesome song .... and even though i dont knoe any suthern indian language... i enjoyed it a lot....
    would like to learn that too.

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

yea thats in the same movie too.. i am facing tech difficulties tabbing the songs..
    i dont have the mp3s or the CD :) can someone help me via pm? ;)

6. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

i am not sure... but i'll check today and send you the mp3... if i have....
    but i guess its there on [SNIP] but again not sure

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Please do not post links to mp3s sites on IGT!

8. Natasia

Natasia ...

hey this is not the link to a mp3 ... but one of those online radio kinda thingee...im sorry but im realllll bad at technical lingo .... the site's called... www.musicindiaonline.com
    i guess u shd find the song u'r looking for there.. it generallyy has all the new songs...

9. d_ist_urb_ed

Or www.raaga.com, you should definitely find it there. Tell me if it helps.

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

dudes(and gals) thanks for all the help i appreciate , but .. i think i am gonna buy the CD.. my show is feb 14 :| online links are low Q,
    my task to transcribe all the porminent tracks.. so need atleast 192kbps mp3 pr more.. my ears arent what they used to be :( these days i find a hard time figuring out the bass tracks.. heavy compression is also one of the reason that causes this I guess....

11. d_ist_urb_ed

Alright man, we'll be waiting then. I have the songs in 320kbps. But they are HUGE and i have no idea how i'm going to send them to you.

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

All Right guys I got all the CDs i want.. Boys and New.
    I will start working on them. I must say i like New better than Boys..
    that song Spiderman is so cool... What a cool acoustic Blues song...
    i am starting with the New songs first, please tell me which boys song u want transcribed... My band dropped the sa re ga me song form their list :s: so Boys is not a priority for me now.. but i will still transcribe it and add it to my DB.

Here is the Q:

which song form boys do u want trascribed first:

1. Girl Friend
    2. Boom Boom
    3. Dating
    4. Secret of success (sa re ga me)

work on answering that while i transcribe New songs :)

Jay

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

14. d_ist_urb_ed

Either girlfriend or sa re ga me man. Meanwhile thanks for the link, will check out and try them out.:)

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

down with the flu.. :mad: :mad:
    the good thing is been spending timing listening to songs..
    and posting like mad here :)

I have figured out Sa Re ga Me..

the dist guitar is Drop D

DADGBE
    I will formally tab the song soon when i have more energy..

the clean guitar oh oh part is in F... other than that u have a birtney spear'ish bass track, drums and lot of synth.

the difficult part is come up with a working all guitar arrangement, there is lot of empty spaces with special effects.. those can be easily substitute with guitar solos...

I will first tab the song.. then see if i can some up with clips...

gonna just lie down now..

J

16. d_ist_urb_ed

Alright dude, waiting for your tab. Meanwhile, just lie down and take care of your flu. Get well soon:)

17. abhinandanbadam

abhinandanbadam New Member

hey,im new to this site and i know very little about all this stuff u are talking about.if u can do me a favour,i want to play something for my college day,can u give me chords of Neele neele ambar pe,i would prefer chords rather than tabs.please....

18. d_ist_urb_ed

^Search for tab, if not found, post request in appropriate forum which in this case would be the Hindi Guitar tabs forum, ciao

19. suresh_007

suresh_007 New Member