Req: Bombay Vinkings Pyaar Ke Naam Pe from Rules

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by saustin316, Oct 5, 2006.

1. saustin316

saustin316 Member

Really looking for this song Pyaar Ke Naam Pe from the movie Rules. Couldn't figure it out and I searched around, haven't been posted yet. If someone can post it would be really greatful.
    Thanks,
    Akash

2. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

yes pleaseeeeeeeeeee find the chords

3. anil achari

anil achari New Member

who the **** is Bombay Vikings the MF who took all trivandrum guys for a ride by his lyppsinc show at CET,who took four lack rupees and did a ****up show by bringing a CD of his tracks from bombay and did lippsinching, common guys dont you support this copycat who can only reproduce old hindi songs with the goddam Jhankar beats and rape those goodold songs

4. saustin316

saustin316 Member

This is great, 68 views and only 2 replys! C'mon guys help me out.
    @Anil, that's a judgement call. But I dont think its right to write crap about any artists just because they weren't good enough in your university's show. Different people have different thoughts on remixes, if you dont like 'em you can simply say so, you dont have to be critical in a filthy way. i do think that Pyar ke naam pe (Kabhi phool dena) by Bombay Vikings is an awesome track, and I do listen to their music from time to time.

5. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

even i want the chords.. pretty badly

6. c.saagar

c.saagar New Member

Need the chords - Pyaar ke naam - Rules

Pyaar ke naam!

from the movie Rules-pyaar ka superhit formula

Need it super badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. sujitagarwal

sujitagarwal New Member

SOng is Nice...

I guess this is a very old post done by the requester.
    but still it is really challenging.