REQ: "baba bolay galo" by ??

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by zhahme00, Sep 13, 2005.

1. zhahme00

zhahme00 Member

funny eh? but i really like this song. i can play it on the harmonica. if someone wants it i can post that (harmonica tab) here as well even though this is not a harmonica site.

2. zhahme00

zhahme00 Member

seriously, no one knows the tabs/chords to this song? surely someone knows it!! goes like

"baba bolay galo
    ar kono din
    gan koro na

kano bolay galo
    shayi kothati
    bolay galo na..."

i understand it's a kiddy song and prolly everyone would rather play anjan dutta's "2441139" (one of the most over tabbed anjan dutta song.. seems like everyone starts a new thread w/ their own version) , but baba bolay galo is so cool...

3. zhahme00

zhahme00 Member

so i was just listening to some awesome Mohiner Ghoraguli (https://youtube.com/watch?v=u6QDnSAK_Cs) and thinking of tabbing or requesting the chords/tabs to the song.. when i started reminiscing and playing the key of C on the 8th fret(?) and i realized that i had requested this tune a loooooong time ago.. and that i had figured it all out... here's the first part... i will post the second part tomorrow.. got homework for school to tonight. :) enjoy!!!

e----------------
    B----------8------
    G--9-9-10---10-9-
    D----------------
    A----------------
    E----------------
    baba bolay galo...

e-----8-7-8-----------
    B--------------------
    G--9--------9-10-9-7--
    D--------------------
    A--------------------
    E--------------------
    ar kono din gaan koro-na

--------------
    --------------
    -7-7-9-10-9-7-
    --------------
    --------------
    --------------
    kano bolay galo...

---7----7----------------------
    -----10------------------------
    --7---------7-9-7----9---------
    ------------------10-----------
    -------------------------------
    -------------------------------
    shai kothati, bolay galo na...

it's all in the key of C higher up on the fret.. the rest is on that key.. so play along on that key to figure it out. tabbed on classical (nylon string) guitar.

disclaimer:
    i am a novice. accuracy of tab not guaranteed...