req:amir zaki's latest song Bhuila deyna

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by grimreeper_007, Jul 29, 2005.

1. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

Can any body please post the chords or tabs of amir zaki's latest song Bhuala deyna? :help:

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

its simple.....drop to half fret....

use Am G D E chords....its a very simple song.....i didn't like it.....coz vocals are not gud...u can also get the chords from its vdo!

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

yes ..chords are very easy
    i figuired it out the first time i say the VDO

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Lyrics are better but the voice of Amir Zaki in this song is.................. :) I hope u understand!!!

5. Orange Guitar

yeah v do...i dont know that why this guys dont make a band?????

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

I dont know too!!!! But some person says that he started singing/guitarz just bcoz his wife left him bcoz of some reasons...... Thats y he often use "Woh ghar hamara bikhra jaisay sitara" in his songs!!!!!!! I dont know this is just a rumour or___________!!!!

7. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

that means he was married at the age of 11 coz he was into guitars at the age of 11 :think: :beer: .

8. grimreeper_007

thanx everone, yaar but the age of amir zaki is above 35 and he has no control over his voice

9. grimreeper_007

thanx everone, yaar but the age of amir zaki is above 35 and he has no control over his voice, and can any one plz post the chords and tabs of people are people i have searched every where and still i m hope less

10. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr u know every artist says that thing, A cricketer sayz that "I started to play cricket when I was just 4 yrs old, a singer says " I start singing when I was just 5 years old(Ahmed Jahanzeb says that), And a guitarist says that he started to play guitar when he was just 11, 12 yrs old. They says this thing bcoz they want to make a impression on others, that they are gr8 artists........... When I'll bcom a guitarist, I'll say that "I just started to play guitar last year" :)

11. Orange Guitar

he is a gr8 guitarists......he is.....but he thinks that no 1 is better than him....thats the main problem with him.......in recording of in say nain by najam sheraz and other singers....he said that he really didn't want 2 play solo in that song coz the song is not very gud but najam insisted me....he said that right front of najam......and najam face expressions were like burning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

hahahahhahah!!! Its ture that A-Z is the wonderful guitarist but he's not the best in pakistan, there are other also like Mekaal Hasan, Faraz Anwar (aka Faraz IR/mIzraab), U can't 4get Sarmad Ghaffoor. Sarmad Ghaffoor really impressed me, the way he played the guitar in song Leeway was just incredible!!!!!

13. Orange Guitar

u know that Faraz Anwar now has become the finest guitar player in pakistan after Zaki??????????

14. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

@ nadish

Ahmed Jahanzeb did start singing at the age of 5, his cousin used to work with me in IBM and he initally told me the story, i dunno kia sach kia jhoot but thats what ive heard

15. nadish

nadish Active Member

After Amir Zaki???? And wat abt Mekaal Hasan?? Is he 1st???

16. grimreeper_007

in herald magazine it was said tht first is amir zaki, then salman ahmed, then faraz anwer then Adnan afaq (Arsh guitarist) and then mekaal hasan

17. Orange Guitar

but faraz anwar is way gud than salman...it is just the matter of time....he has not given many songs like junoon....salman is a very gud singer but faraz is on 2nd adn salman is on 3rd!....abt mekaal hasan.....mekaal hasan took some tech. classes from Faraz!!!!!

18. nadish

nadish Active Member

Oh really?????? Who is Adnan Afaq??? I didn't see/listen him yet.... And which Arsh r u talking abt?? the one who sung the song "Tanhaai" and that song was directed by Umair Tareen...???

19. grimreeper_007

yeah tanhai one arsh, cool song, can someone submit its chords or tabs

20. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr try to search the keyword "Tanhaai by arsh". I had requested that song near abt 6 months ago, but no 1 replied to that thread.... :(. I really love that song......