req: Ali Khan Sathiya and Pari by Dino

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by puddleofmud, Dec 27, 2005.

1. puddleofmud

puddleofmud Banned

guyz i need dese to songs badly! plz plz pllz do post the chords of these 2 songs...i'll be really thankful to ya...

2. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

if its saathiya of nusrta fateh ali khan...then ive pasted the chords in this forum only...search dude..they r ther.....

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

sorry....in hindi forum...

4. puddleofmud

puddleofmud Banned

no man its Ali Khan's sathiya its a pretty nice song...any ways thanks for yer reply to the post!

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr who's that Ali Khan???Is that Abbas Ali Khan???

6. puddleofmud

puddleofmud Banned

well its funny no one at igt knows ali khan! his song sathiya isnt released yet i goes like"sathiya sathiya hogaya hun mai tera hona na mujh se juda.....etc etc
    if guyz hav heard mani asfar's show at fm 103...they used to play this song every time their show was on! ne wayz i can upload it on the net for u guyz if u want to hear it

7. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

who the hell is ali khan ....nd yaar pari by dino the song sux!

8. puddleofmud

puddleofmud Banned

well ez there buddy! im juz a beginner dino by pari sux! but still sounds an ez song to be played on the guitar and i need to learn a few songs now as i can only play adat on my six string! and it has bin almost 8 months now since i started playin guitar! can u give me sum chord or tabs for sssum easy plyin songs? i'd be reaally really thankful to ya!

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

He's a bore singer.... I dont like his songs except his debut song (the 1 with picturized on a juggler's life)

10. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

u said it yourself..it isnt out yet..wait for a while coz ppl would want recordigns to be able to tab a song. ;)

11. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Yea i have heard of Ali khan.. unreleased uptill now.. heard of saathiya n other songs also.. nice melodious songs... will try to tab da song..u can get the songs on soundclick.com search for Ali khan ..

12. yasir_88

yasir_88 New Member

ali k i think he's a student of AMI - karachi

13. puddleofmud

puddleofmud Banned

k slipknot i'll wait for the chords...

14. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

well i heard ali khan...on a show on THE MUSIK called most wanted....and that guy really knows how to sing

15. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

nice song .. and its on easy chords i'll post em as soon as i ge back home
    keep rockin :)

16. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

For Saathiya By Ali Khan

Three main Chords...

/Am G/ F /

So Am and G in one bar..and F in second bar..and this pattern repeats throughout the song...
    Also i felt Open Chords sound better for this...song..neyways
    Try and lemme know.

17. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Hey, dude.... U ROCK!!!!! these chords are perfecto.....
    Sanks a WHOLE BUNCH!

18. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Nothin new though, ankz...;)