REQ:A poem

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by Iraqita_EP, May 21, 2006.

1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Hey guys..
    i need to write a poem for my holiday homework.the topic is democracy or military dicatatorship.Can ane1 help me??
    peace

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^You need to write poems for holiday homework? Jesus christ, the standards are falling. And worst of all on democracy or military dictatorship? Pardon my mirth lad, but those two arent exactly the best "poetic" themes. Is there an alternative form of homework that you can do?

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

nop...my skoolz mind work in dark ways...dats y i need help....it wud hav bin easier writin bout flowers and stuff ofcourse

4. d_ist_urb_ed

^lol, no offense to the many homo***uals that are on the prowl here, but writing about flowers is just gay in my opinion. In any case, give us some technicalities, how long does it have to be? Free verse or rhyming? Have you atleast started yet? No-one's going to write it for you, if you write something and post it here we're going to give you the necessary advice to improve it. I suggest you start working on a rough draft.

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

now this is kinda bizarre..lol..poems as homework..that was least expected from ur kinda school..ur in dps, right??

as far as the help is concerned then u can steal from the net and give em..if they are dumb enough to give poems for hw how can they be smart enough to search the net and see if ur work is stolen :Laughing: but no worries..we have enuf poets here to help u...if no1 does then lemme know..iL give it a try!

+1

6. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^lol but it wud be easire writin bout how i feel so happy seeing da damn flowers like william wordsworth...apparently he goes gay wid joy after seein da flowers bloom....well im gonna start on it from tom and i dun think it shud be rhyming.....but i thought id ask here if sum1 cud giv me an outline on how i shud go writin it out

7. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

@vini..yea im at dps
    @disturbed:we can write on either

8. d_ist_urb_ed

@vini, c'mon now, dont enourage plagiarism, you know better than that.
    If by outline you mean theme, well i have a few ideas, none on democracy though. Just miltiary dictatorship. Message me on yahoo if you can/want to.

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

LOL...and if he/she borrows the poem from here, wouldnt that be plagiarism too??? i wonder! :think:

10. d_ist_urb_ed

^I'm asking him not to borrow the poem but rather construct his own and then we can offer a critique. Scroll up and read my first message.

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ distu

yeah..thats a good idea..we have very good critics here especially madhuresh! :grin: heL simply call ur poem "bakwaas"..he doesnt like it.. ..ahem..chuck that!..all the best if ur plannin to write it on ur own irocketa!!

12. d_ist_urb_ed

Quite the optimist arent you.....i'll be waiting for the rough draft Iraqita.

13. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

k...will try to complete it as soon as possible