Reputation!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Addy Pant, Apr 25, 2005.

1. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Then, what is the answer.

2. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

3. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

4. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Zoom said that they don't want to reveal it coz then we would do anything to get those points. :p:

5. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

we could find out if we collectively tried but thatll be pointless... lets just wait till we get more dots and be happy with them.

on the topic of rep - i know u mods closed the thread started by jamhead but he did have a valid point - im not saying ull ought to monitor all reps given but in the case that some1 has a complaint about bad/good rep given, maybe if a complaint is lodged with the mods - the mods can investiage and cancel the rep - this way 2 purposes get solved - 1. in case ppl are exchanging rep and some1 else finds out about this cheating then he/she can report it to a mod and the problem can be solved and 2. revenge bad rep can be minimized

this will jstu amke it easier for every1 - it wont even take that long - bad rep usually sint given very often.. i mean ive barely given bad rep... also one look at the thread in which it was psoted will tell whther or not it was justifiably or unjsutifiably posted... it will jsut make things easier for every1 if ull can cancel good/bad rep.

pls. reply and say if this is possible

deathdr.

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We have already mentioned before that we do not have the resources to accomplish that. Nor would we ever want to judge reps its just not worth the hassle. We know from experience that once we say we would, our pm box would be full of members crying foul play on each an every rep given.

7. tejas_9889

tejas_9889 New Member

how can one improve ones repute .... is it sumthin to do with those points

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

either u post good stuff......or u donate ur points like nuts......or beg others to rep you :p:
    the only ways to increase your rep

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I suggest you post new informative threads for better reps!

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

the rep system is really wierd but its a little more different in other vbulletin sites.do all vbulletin sites customize their own points for every tile of reps?

11. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

BHAIYON tatha BEHENON
    you dont get reps for EARNING points, you get em for DONATING points. Donate generously(preferably to me!he he!). you also get points when someone gives you points for your posts.

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

this is turning out to be a rep - tile session.but what i feel, im increasing my reps as per each hundred of my posts.

13. nightmare4100

nightmare4100 New Member

Hey mods, I realy wants to no what is this meaasge and how it will go.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to "someone" again.

I gave somebody rep for his good work earlier and after three days again i was going to give him reps for his another good work, this message poped out restricting me. Whats this.

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

u cant give reps to the same person twice in row...u gotta give it to other people too....

15. nightmare4100

nightmare4100 New Member

Hey I had one other person too and then i was tring that. By het way thx for knowledge.