Reptilian Death - Nursery Rhymes For Satans Children - Free

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Demonstealer, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Reptilain Death was/is my side project. It was a live band for a whole 2 years. After which due to lots of reasons we basically wrapped it up. I went ahead and released the debut album 'Total Annihilation' which sold about 200 copies. Even now its on sale on RSJ. My sole reason for selling this album was what I thought was my most entertaining work 'Nursery Rhymes For Satans Children' which is why I wanted ppl to buy the album. 200 copies later and 2 years later the album wont really sell any more but I want everyone to hear this material. Ofcourse some migh like it others might call me a moronic cunt for making somehing like this. Either way its out now and its free for download. Its a complete series of 5 songs which should be played at 1 go in chronological order 1 thru 5.

So here I give you my soul and child.

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=116173

NURSERY RHYMES FOR SATANS CHILDREN.

On a more postive note. I dont know about doing more songs like this with Reptilian Death.... if the inspiration comes along I might but the next RD release will be out and out 'Brutal Death Metal'. I shall be concentrating my humor towards my solo Hindi Death Metal Project.

Thank you for giving me and audience and your valuble time and comments.

Enjoy you time at school
    Dark Regards
    The Demonstealer

vini likes this.
  2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^:RollLol: @ hindi death metal project! i cant wait to hear that!

nywyz, if you find any satans children here you can sell it to them!:p:
    and by the way where is this farhad studios?

ahh , i couldnt attend yer ressurection concert the other day as i have never been travelling around in harbour line + no others were willing to go there!:)

3. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@rocking devil - my 2 hindi song demos are on www.soundclick.com/demonstealer

no sweat man will have another gig sometime somewhere. Album available at furtados do pickup a copy. We've got good reviews so far if u check Asmodeus's thread on his review and links to more reviews are there.

4. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

farhads studio is at Peddar Road.

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Sorry for going off-topic: Hmm... you'll be there for the launch of the Furtado's thing on the 4th???

6. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

yeah I will be there

7. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

now download it and review it :p

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ahhh....okie....i will try being there on 4th ......wana see how teddy bearish you sound as some one told me:p: besides wanna see you too! i had a chance in i rock but i came across 3 such wierdos who looked like ya! maybe your were on of them too!:grin:

aur waise bhi, seeing you add smilies these days, i once used to think death metalists have got no emotions at all!:think:
    got the link, but will check 'em out later ....coz my mom might freak out, so......

9. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hmm.. do I look like a hopeless journalist in training who only wants to do the Music section by reviewing albums, and interviewing artists???

Well, many say I don't...

But I consider myself so!...

So, will do... just let me download them from some other place... I've got a dialup at home!

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

demon stealer = hopeless journalist stealer!:p:

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

Code:
    because they more sense than LL COOL J lyrics. - [B]DeMoN_StEaLeR[/B]

aha! so demon dada did used to lissen to ll cool j and other hip hop stuffs!:RollLol:

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

^^^ What The Fkin??? What Sense Did That Make?

13. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

yeah man quoting someone else.

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

15. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@rocking devil...... i've heard LL Cool J lyrics on tv man so tats hwat i meant and sadly my brother used to listen to it so i had to put up with it at times.

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^ hahaha cool! so who is yer bro? like what does he do? is he proud of yer band kya?:p:

17. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

hes in BMM and wants to get into film direction

anyway he likes frozen portrait.

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yeah...hes da man...:rock:

me too into filmmaking and stuff but not a bmm guy..

has he worked on any stuff ?? i eman filmmaking and all...?

is there a way I can get in touch with him??

19. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Sahil.. Me too in BMM... which college your bro in??? Which year???

20. ReBoRn

ReBoRn New Member

maybe he meant you asmodues. ;)