religion matters or not ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by satriani, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satriani

satriani run in veins

hey everyone, this might be a silly post for u peeps but this really matters for me atleast yesterday night i was thinking abt ppls of IGT i wanna know do religion matters for u ppls or not, for me it dont i mean i dont mind having christian, hindu, muslim frnds infact i have hindu frnds, do u believe in religion matters ?

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

no i don't believe in religion itself

3. Natasia

Natasia ...

hey sat ,,,,, trust me religion has no ...absolutely no relevance in today's world... n though some pockets of ppl do try and aggrevate other ppl's sentiments using religion..which is pitiful... by and far all logical and sane ppl don't bifercate on the basis of religion...n like abhay said very few ppl bel. in religion now so it definitely has no relevance the way i see it........

4. satriani

satriani run in veins

hey natasia u r absolutely rite actually when i was sitting wid my frnds some of them r hindu (but no one can say that bcz v dont have any difference) i was saying abt my plans to go to india some of my known persons told me that i wud get trapped there they will blame me that i am agent etc etc they wont help me and lots of thing like this at time i was really upset that i never belive in this religion matter then y i cant go to india infact i was thinking that i might get help in getting visa for someone (as v have to show someone in india) but they said no , no one will help u blah blah blah i said never mind i'll get the visa by the institute but some peeps really dissapointed me but i dont care man i dont belive in religion matter thats what i know and just wanted to know ur thinking abt this by the way its good to know that there r some peeps who thinks same as me.

5. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

For me it doesn't matter....it was the same with my GF...
    But for my GF's parents..it MATTERED...
    she is happily married now...

6. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Anyways...

am an atheist...

7. tejas

tejas ..........

It doesn't matter at all. And as u mentoned above Satriani, its just an excuse for our governments to exploit us commeners.

8. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

me too doesnt believe in any religion , i go along with everyone who share the same thoughtss ....

religion is man made facility , which is followed and broken as per their convieniece....

since the topic has been started , i would also like to comment all the living guys who pretend to be god and influence ppl by their sweet talk about religion , i would request them to stop breaking houses and mind their own bloddy business..

i am really very against blind faith .... follow goodliness , do good ,.... dun follow or get influenced by anyone , dun try to do something just because your friend or your pally is doing it ....

and if seriously you want to follow religion , ask your self " WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY RELIGION ? " i am sure 99% of people following religion would not have any answer for this ...

so guys juss chill and have a nice life ..... be focused and be determined ...

9. satriani

satriani run in veins

exactly bob u r really true 99% peeps who following their religion they even dont know what really religion is all they know is what they have heared from others, thats all they know !

10. bob-bobby

i cant really blame any one for juss having blind faith , that is the way our culture goes , we always follow our traditions without knowing the pros and cons ...

it is supposed to be unconditional , we cant pick up the goods and leave the bads , has to be followed the way it is , if you go against you are regarded as a taboo - this fear is one more cause which forces people to follow religion blindly ...

11. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Well... religion is just something man has created to console his ego at the fact that he still has no conclusive evidence for the existence and beginning of life.

12. Natasia

Natasia ...

beautifully put essi ,,,,, :nw: :nw:

13. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah rightly said essi .. . to me religion is no category for people , for me its just the person that matters , how the hell can it matter what religion he or she follows , for me thers no hindu god ram or alah or whatever there's only god whom i pray to . ..

14. bob-bobby

perhaps too many ppl to misguide our ppl i guess ...

15. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I seriously dont care.. For me god does not exists. .So religion doesnt exist..

16. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Hmm... its your life... ;)

For me, I believe in a supernatural being that has been cause for our existence but i don't believe that he has created us to be his slaves.

17. bob-bobby

100 minds , 100 thought , 100 stories .... nothing for sure ....

18. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I believe in Science and its Hopelesness..

19. bob-bobby

i'll go with essi , but u c lifes not same with everyone ..... still everyones slave in one way or other , one religion or other .....

20. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

all of us would have been better off if the thing called religion had not existed. yes or no??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.