relationship chart for you...from element method

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by astroguru26, Feb 5, 2006.

1. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

hi.......

posting you simple chart to knw the relationship compatibility..............with anybody in this world.......just you have to knw the real date of birth and year...

astrology is mystical science and everyone has it own reasons to belive or its non belief...........how ever i am posting new concept through elemental (tatva) path....

we are made up individual element......metal,wood,earth, fire and water...out of the five element ....denoted by numbers as metal(6 and 7) wood(3) earth(2 and 8) fire(9) and water(1) respectively

RECIPROCAL RELATIONSHIPS OF THE NUMBERS

ELEMENT..WATER...........receive energy from metal
    give energy to wood
    conflicts/controls fire
    conflicts/is controlled by earth
    ELEMENT..WOOD......... receive energy from fire
    give energy to fire
    cooperates with wood
    controls earth
    controlled by metal
    ELEMENT..FIRE............receive energy from wood
    give energy to wood
    controls metal
    controllled by water
    ELEMENT ..METAL..........receive from metal
    give energy to water
    cooperates metal
    controls wood
    controlled by fire
    ELEMENT..EARTH......receive energy from fire
    give energy to metal
    cooperates earth
    conflicts water
    controlled by wood

giving you brief idea of elements we are born ...chinese new year counted from 5feb to 5 feb next yr....(that means if you are born in jan ..u will be counted in back year not as per new year according to the rule prevailed)

year...............................male / female
    1970 3 / 3
    1971 2 / 4
    1972 1 / 5
    1973 9 / 6
    1974 8 / 7
    1975 7 / 8
    1976 6 / 9
    1977 5 / 1
    1978 4 / 2
    1979 3 / 3
    1980 2 / 4
    1981 1 / 5
    1982 9 / 6
    1983 8 / 7
    1984 7 / 8
    1985 6 / 9
    1986 5 / 1
    1987 4 / 2
    1988 3 / 3
    1989 2 / 4
    1990 1 / 5
    1991 9 6
    as continued check the progression..

go for looking the date ofyear of the person born between 5feb to 5thfeb ....compare the relationship chart...................the breakup ..the compatiblity ..the supprting factor....the irritating attitude and all...with you date of birth...why it happned and how is the future etc..

frankly........this may be confusing for teetotaller..... go on post your confusion if any.......i will be getting more matured with new experiences...from you all .........

go back in memories to find where your relationship to check all.......one more thing.........the karmic debt is also counted as per numerology......

rohit
    astroguru26

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

So I have a 6/9 and my significant other has a 9/6....what is that supposed to mean?

Shall I be born a cockroach in the next life?

3. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

hope so^ ;)....anywayz my 'significant other' was born in the same year as me.....so then ...this got me confused also....

4. shak

shak Harrr!

metal(6 and 7) wood(3) earth(2 and 8) fire(9) and water(1) respectively ... what about 4 and 5?

5. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

4 is also wood and 5 is earth..............good observation.....thanks

rohit
    astroguru26

6. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

dont confuse...6/9 or 9/6........just see your date of year and element...same for significant other..year and element...then compare the relationship paramater..how it fares in comaparison to oter element..............

here your 6..means metal now you look for your significant other in other categories viz male or female ..................
    still confused...

i will be there....

rohit
    astroguru26

7. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

ELEMENT..WOOD......... receive energy from fire
    give energy to fire
    cooperates with wood
    controls earth
    controlled by meta

what does that mean?l

8. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

same year born.....is like same attitude and repelling the same way ..the feelings the attitude..of parallel wavelength.............

rohit
    astroguru26

9. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

wood is supported by fire to burn....that means if a wooden personality (like tree..it never stops to grow unless fully taken off from its roots..same..wooden element personality never gets convinced unless he fully gets satisfied innerself by the idea) the fire element will support the new things in the mind....

wood gets stucked by earth...held to its roots..here it means..the earth people will always try to be in conflict and confuse the wooden personality..discourage..type

wood always get chopped it metal are used..........same here..wood amd metal personality will always argue it fact.........they cannot get along watever the case..basic attitude.....

any more confusion

rohit
    astroguru26

10. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

quite interesting.......

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

ah now I get it.

I am 6 and my girlfriend is 6 so are we a perfect match? Or is that not a good thing?

12. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

in relationships you will be the most loyal and are most comfotable in situations where you can take the lead...............tend to be perfectionist and self critical............the worst mistakes can be cricitzing each other..........then only you can feel the metals clashing...hurting each other........

rohit
    astroguru26

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Scarily true I must admit.....except for the perfectionist part.

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

arite..everybody aside..
    [The DUMBA$$ IS HERE..]
    "...im 6/9 n my partner is 8/7.."

now im lost..guide me oh' astroguru!!

15. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

dont get confused by 6/9 or 8/7............i guess you may be......6 metal and your partner might be 7 as per your posting.........my hints are simple your partner is like sea...she have the attitude of being like keeping the things well under ..noone can knew unless your partner decides to say it all.........just like when we see the ocean we dont knw what is inside ...

its my view on your 6/9 and 8/7..........see yours male column and your partner column year wise

any confusion ask me...........

rohit
    astroguru26

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

That means you and your partner should try 69 position.
    Regarding teh cockroach bit. :RollLol:

17. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

alpha..watever try not to comment personally.....on the sensitive issues..........dont defame yourself among the members and i feel u are enough mature in talking that way..............

sorry to say like that.............once again...

rohit
    astroguru26

18. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

Is the year 92 3/3?

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

bwahaha, I swear that's the exact same thing as I thought when I first read my reading.

I even suggested this....but then she checked(not her of course...I wouldn't tell anyone in real life about my visiting this place) and turns out we're both 6

:'(

and Petunia, check your female column....i.e.- the number on the right of the / pertains to the girl....and we're both the same category of airheads, I got confused too.

20. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

exception is always there.............with life we knw the real meaning how much we are getting into the groove of perfectionist.............

explore me......

rohit
    astroguru26