Reggae

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by sanat_satan, Jul 14, 2005.

1. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

hey....anyone here into reggae music....man i just started listenin to it....it is sooooooooo soothing man....it feels so good listenin to it in the middle of the night....pls suggest some good reggae stuff

2. Rastaman

Rastaman Banned

I am the greatest Bob Marley fan living on earth. Marley is king of Reggae. You can listen to all of his stuff

3. Rastaman

Rastaman Banned

IGTians ambush and rocking_devil also like Marley's music

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yup, my father is more fan of his and beatles, simon-garfunkel and the who than me.i love some selective songs of bob.my fav is no women no cry.im also into early pop acts and some boy bands too!

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Ahh Reggae the Jamaican Music! I used to listen to it all the time. Well Eddy Grant, Bob Marley, UB40, Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers, Christafari, Third World are some of the artist you can listen to.

6. ullu

ullu Banned

Bob is greatest. His music had great messages. He stood for One Love. He sang naturally and danced naturally.

"Ain't no rules, ain't no vow, we can do it anyhow"

He is simply greatest of all singers/dancers/perfomers.

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah, the main difference you see with the bands of today and the bands of yesterday, is that they used to dance and express their feelings and joy away like jim morrison, bob maley, axl<not sure abt this> and these days bnds find it very immature and shy to do all such things + its more and more discouraged with this new youth era with all wierdo headbangers around!

8. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

I HATE THAT NEW UB40 SONG 'REASONS'
    DID YOU GUYS CATCH THAT ...THE DESI ONE

9. luis

luis New Member

Im a big bob marley fan 4 a very long time .I know just about every song there is

10. luis

luis New Member

acoustic medley is one of best