Regarding Guitar Pro Software

Discussion in 'Guitar Tablature Discussion' started by Marxviper, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Marxviper

Marxviper New Member

Hey guys!

Chk the Guitar software "Guitar Pro 4". This software is amazing when it comesto decoding tabs or chords. There a digital guitar tuner with this software too so u dont need to buy a tuning device.
    For beginners, its awesome in way that it helps them differentiate between the notes and how the tab should sound like. Whenever the new tabs or chords r published in the site. People can listen to the tab and this way they would practice and can chk with the software if one is playing the tabs or chords accordingly.

Professionals can compare each other tabs without even touching their own guitar and digitally fix the tab/chord rachothers and upload it to the server.

Well! This would be a new evolution in sharing tabs/chords.

2. Venus

Venus New Member

yeah heard it's really good from sum friends.....i'm getting it in a couple of weeks so i'll let uno wot i fink of it..................

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

We already know about this, but thanks for sharing it with us anyway. In any case this in the wrong forum. It should be in the guitar tablature discussion forum. Thread moved.

4. Marxviper

Marxviper New Member

Hey Disturbed, next time i make sure that my post is in rite discussion forum. Sorry about that

Guys! It would be amazing if all the tabs/chords would be in guitar pro (gp) format like in mysongbook.com

Im searching for tabs/chords in gp format. I could only find junoon - sayoonee in mysongbook.com.. I wished we had lots of songs tabbed in gp format.

5. ^^ i have a few filers for gpro4 i think its hoobasktank n other songs try to find them from the web

6. Marxviper

Marxviper New Member

Thanx for the reply.

Im looking for pakistani songs tabbed in gp4 or gp3 format.

Do u know any site where i could find pakistani songs in gp4?

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

GP4 has been there 4 some time now.over an year now..make sure u also get the patch to it GP4.0c to it....i belive they got a few more after that....tho not sure

8. Marxviper

Marxviper New Member

Im not talking about patch here.

9. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

best site for gp4 or gp3 files is www.mysongbook.com ... doesn't have pakistani song tabs though ...

10. shak

shak Harrr!

@ all ....do make sure that you use legal copies of GP4!! ... ....

11. Marxviper

Marxviper New Member

In case with pakistani songs.. there aint any legal copies.

12. apratim.mitra

@shahrukh ... u must be joking dude ... out here with the college LAN and everything we get everything for free ;)... so me not complaining :)

13. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

i had the software but deleted it find it dificult.. the s/f is nice.. but i don't know to use it.. anyway i'll reinstall and then if i got any problem i'll let know..!!

14. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

apro, i heard they disconnected the LAN at K following the DPS MMS incident.

..sorry, that was off topic

15. apratim.mitra

@dennis ... well that was off-topic ... but just so u know they did not disconnect lan ... it is just being monitored :shock: ;) ... but net connection has become real slow as we have to connect thru proxy servers ...

coming back to the topic ... guitar pro is a really good software as you can hear the notes being played as you look at the tabs ... that is the real plus ... however that can be a little difficult to learn how to tab on it ... but once you have learnt that then a whole new world is opened up for you ... cheers :rock:

16. kasmuni

kasmuni New Member

Same prob hear..yeah mysongbook is a great site..almost all English songs are there..too sad there aint any Pakis.....its much of a confusing software n i dunno how to make those songs properly..like all the rythm and stuff.. i wanna ask another thing ...if u connect and play ur electric guitar on gp4 or 3 ..does it give u the tabs u play???,,,i hv an acoustic only waisay....

17. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

have u guys tried POWER TAB EDITOR...it plays along while showing the tabs for a max of 7guitars and in midi format....u can download almost all the tabs from www.powertabs.net

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

power tab editor?
    ok am downloading ...
    will check out and tell ...

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

everyone do urselves a favour and quit using guitar pro ..and start using ur ears for a change.

20. nick1983

nick1983 New Member

ive been searching for hindi songs for gp3/4 format but invain
    can any one help

regarding others i have around 200000 tabs
    pm me if u need some particular tab