Recordings: Chalte Chalte, Hum Bewafaa

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sDEVs, Dec 27, 2007.

1. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Listened some of your songs man, the guitaring is done well, the vocals have to be improved a lot, the Sur is not what it has to be!!!
    Just try to add some feelings and passion in your voice, dard paida karo apni awaaz mein!!! I don't say this to dishearten you or to embarrass you, not at all, so please don't understand me wrong but there are some points to be developed in your way of singing and these are the main things in my opinion, your Sur and the "Dard" in your voice!!!
    Overall you are doing a good job, so please continue doing this and try improving yourself more and more!
    Take care man!!!!

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^yeah dude......... I couldnt have put it better.....::):

there are a few places where the guitar dies down........ then suddenly its loud..... try editing your recs.........
    overall a good performance........

4. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Thanks Keoraf - you have always helped me... & Sukrut. I'll try my best for it. I need more Practise
    ...Thanks a lot...

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I'm glad you didn't understand me wrong!
    You just have to pracitce alot to improve your voice man, i think its better to say the truth instead of praising people while they aren't so good at all and this is happening too much here, it won't help those people, not at all!!!