Recording Software

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by hs2712, Mar 7, 2008.

1. hs2712

hs2712 New Member

Hi frnz, can anyone tell me which is best recording software available on net n plz give me the link for the same...........it vil b gr8 if its free or if anybody has setup of any gud recording software den plz send me @ my email id,, i.e [Removed]

looking fwd 4 ur rply as recording quality of my s/w(free hi q recorder) is bad n i want 2 post some songs, plz help me

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

You can go for Audacity, its free and good:
    https://audacity.sourceforge.net/

If you want professional software then you should go for Adobe Audition, Cubase SX3 etc. For these progs you can try searching the many torrent sites!

Good luck man!

3. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

+1
    Audacity is the best free recording software!
    But if you need a really professional software, then go for Reason or Cubase, but these are not free (who cares?? :grin:)

Reason Website
    Cubase Website

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

ive used cubase maza nahin aaya audacity is way tooo easier....

5. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^Well, that was my point... ;)
    Cubase, Reason, Audition etc softwares are much harder to use because these softwares are meant to be professional softwares (i.e. for studio editing). These softwares give you full control over the track and you can almost do anything with it. These softwares also support MIDI input, which almost all free softwares don't ( btw: audacity has MIDI support which is still in developing stage and you can't do anything with it yet).

6. metalarmy

metalarmy New Member

Softs

try using cakewalk sonar dose good job and when u master skills then switch to Cubase or Pro Tools

all this softwares are available on net ...search via torrents sites

7. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Nuendo :grin: .

8. sachingairola

sachingairola New Member

try pro tools......they r good......

9. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

another cool software...!!
    Any of these will work....