Recording Software help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shobhit4friends, Jul 24, 2008.

1. shobhit4friends

shobhit4friends New Member

hey gyus m looking for a recording software in which i can use recording effects like reverb, echo. i usually record with my guitar so it would be great if i can play drum beats or synth along with my real guitar while recording...

please help me..i keep on searching for these tools but nothing is found...

give me a link if possible...

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

There are lots of software about recording and stuf. As i told you before, just check the many torrentsite and you will be able to download almost everything you want to!
    I have 2 torrent sites, here you can download almost every software about music and stuff. These sites you have to register first to make an account and then you'll be able to download everything you want, but please have in mind how the torrentsites works, they work with ratio's. A ratio is the difference between you uploads and downloads, it has to be 1 or more otherwise they will kick you from their site!
    I'll PM you the links, the first link you can register every 2nd of the month for free, the 2nd link i don't know anymore, just check the site and you'll know it!

So everyone who wants the links of those sites, just PM me and you'll get them!
    Just google for how to download from torrentsites!!!!!