Recording Of Woh Pehli Bar: great vocals

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shobhit4friends, Nov 1, 2007.

1. shobhit4friends

shobhit4friends New Member

hi friends...plz listen to this recording of woh pehli bar song...

first part is starting of the song & second part is the main alap...

this is the recording before the actual event..the singer is my frnd nikhil....

we need some comments on this!!!

link is
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=752350

waiting for ur replys!!!

2. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

link not correct

3. shobhit4friends

now just click on the above link its working now !!!

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

excellent cover man............. great vocals man.............
    reps..................

5. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

your frnd nikhil looks to be accomplished singer! your guitaring is very good too! good work.........i esp like the dor song...

6. cooolguy

cooolguy New Member

im not going to comment about woh pehli baar, but yeh hosla sounds amazing despite the bad quality. Rerecord yeh hosla, that i think sounds the best...maybe im biased because its one of my favorite songs.

7. shobhit4friends

thanks to all of you....

yeah he is an excellent singer n very nice person...its my personal belief that his singing will made him a very famous personality in future..although he is already famous in his college....

well if u all are really liking our recordings then i request u to hear "AB NA JAA" also..n we can promise we'll come with some more stuff in near future....

Thanks a lot !!!

8. anubhav27

anubhav27 New Member

nice one bro!!!!!!!!

9. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Excellent man, i agree with all the guys here, your friend has a very good voice as he sings very well, and yes i also think he has the capability to become a great star some day, just keep going man. The guitaring is very done too, hope to listen to the whole song some day, keep posting man!!!
    The Alaap was done very good too, when singing a Alaap on of the most difficult things is, to stay in "Sur" and that your friend did very well!!!