recording of tumse hi...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sugat, Jul 31, 2008.

1. sugat

sugat New Member

2. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

hmm...not bad at all....in fact i really like the singer s voice...nice pitching except in a few places..one or two/...great great job nikhil..!! as for the guitarist...nice strumming....played a few wrong chords in places...but i enjoyed listening to you guys' recording...congrats

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very good guys!

Very good guys, i totally agree with Rinky, Nikhil is very good, this guy owns a very good voice as he also knows very well how to use it the proper way. Just some tiny Sur faults at places but i'm sure he is able to fix it!
    Listened to your other video aswell and i'm really impressed about this guy Nikhil. Your guitaring is good too man, so keep surprising us with some more of this stuff guys!
    Keep going guys and take care!!!!!

4. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^I get a deja vu every time I read Keoraf's any post.

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I don't know what you meant by this comment, if its my English writing and stuff, as you should know by now, my English is poor and so my English vocabulary is poor aswell, that why i use too much the same words and i also try to make myself clear by using too many words, i hope you understand what i'm trying to say!

If you meant the comments and then maybe the Sur faults i hear in the compostions here. My experience about this issue is, there are very less people who can hear the Sur faults made by others or by themselfs. If the Sur faults are very, very bad than almost everyone can hear them, but when the Sur faults are tiny, than the majority of the people can't recognize them, so thats why i try to inform the people about their possibly Sur faults, and i certainly don't want to embarrass, dishearten, etc them or something like that. Its not that my Sur is 100%, ofcourse not, i'm just an amateur just like the majority here and i'm trying the best i can!!! I certainly don't want to say that i'm a professional about this issue, but i do know that i am able to hear almost all Sur faults and i'm not boasting about myself, its just a fact.
    And all i try to do is to help others to discover their faults and possibly to improve it!!!

6. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Hi "Man" !

Wel keoraf i bet you are a nice man. Personally I dont care bout the language stuff and neither shud u man! Infact members like you are keeping this forum alive and kicking. Otherwise there's so little percentage of members who reply after seeing a new thread. Atleast you r taking ur time to listen to songs and writing and commenting on them.
    And yes, by being objective on ur comments u r of a good service for the concerned member. do keep commenting "Man" :)
    :beer:

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Parry, thanks for supporting me man!

8. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

My pleasure !

9. sugat

sugat New Member

hey keoraf and other guys thnx for ur comments yar... i know u r daily vsitor of this site.. u rocks..and thnnx guitargal for ur comment... hey guys but i wanna ask u one thng y always singer get credits in every songs??? hmm?

10. kaylash

kaylash Member

do not worry

My dear Keoraf
    Not to worry about these people. I am with you. I know your comments have always been positive and logical. Do not let one silly person who perhaps does not understand a single f*** about music intimidate you.

Or may be he is the son of shakespear!!!

Kaylash
    ========================================================

11. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey sugat, i replied with, "Very good guys", so i meant your guitarplaying aswell. And i also said your guitarplaying was good! Can't say much about your guitarplaying, just because i'm not a guitarplayer but a keyboardplayer. I hope the many guitarplayers will comment on your guitarplaying.
    Why the singer is getting the credits, thats the musicworld man, you will never hear, the guitarpayer or the bassplayer or the keyboard player etc. was good, ooh no, they always will estimate a song just about how good or how bad the singer was!!!

Kaylash, thanks for your encouraging words man, it really feels good to know that there are some friends here!!!

Take care guys!

12. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Geez .. the drama.

13. kaylash

kaylash Member

no prob Keoraf

Anytime bro.

Kaylash
    ==========================================================

14. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!i will also try taking hlp frm ur rcording.

15. sugat

sugat New Member

okkk

yeah i agree keoraf ... but sometimes compositions also matter for singers ..
    and that time also 90% credit goes to singers only.. have exprience thats y i m saying.. i know singing is not childplay.. but musicians ki bhi thodi kadar honi chahiye.. hmm what 2 say??