recording- Aa Bhi Jao from Awaarapan

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by heyjoe12, Jun 15, 2007.

1. heyjoe12

heyjoe12 New Member

2. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmmmm...... gud voice..... but.... u missin lods of beats...at lods of places... umm... nd...kinda..hurryin thru da song..i kno ..its a remix..but..still.. .. and...u hv changed da sur of da song.. ....

good attempt...

take care.!

3. heyjoe12

heyjoe12 New Member

thanks anshammer for the feedback. I played the song on Am - I thought those were the original chords of the song- is that what you meant by 'changing the sur'?

I think the problem in the recording is that I lack strumming finesse, so the song sounds very rough-edged. I think i need to develop my strumming more so that I don't hit all the strings on my way up and down...is that what you were trying to say...?

4. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

ummm....no .. dats..not sur... dats da scale..or pitch...

sur..is..da way..da song is sung.. da murkiyans.da variations.....da way the song goes 4ward....hope..u ...understandin.. umm..... cant xplain in writin....i guess...
    sorrie...
    n yes..wot alll u said..was ryt 2.... strummin shud improve..cz..its 2 fast... n dnt miss da beats..lik smwhre..u startin a line afta 1 second...or half..missin a beat der...it dsnt luk nice....

take care.. ;)

keep posting!!!

5. satan_4_infinit

satan_4_infinit New Member

i agree with ashammer ..i think u sang it in a diff sur..
    n ...for to phir aao...just a thing that i feel u should do is...keep the notes high..i mean to phir (aao)...this aao note part should ring in ur voice....
    keep posting

6. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

try again man

PS u'r playing GUITAR not tabla ..so make sure you are strumming not hitting the guitar

7. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hey man why did u hurry so much throughout da song.da voice is good but there were problems wid sur, variations like anshammer said.Also guitaring was not good.u were hitting da guitar and not strumming.man learn 2 handle a guitar like a girl!!!
    Try again

8. heyjoe12

heyjoe12 New Member

Thanks for the honest criticism guys...it all helps!

Yeah point taken about the hard-hitting the guitar-will keep that in mind.

God of Guitar, actually I am playing the remix version of the song here- that's why it follows a faster tempo and beat...

anshammer- I checked about where you said I am missing the beat-actually I didn't- something got screwed up in the conversion from .mod to mp3...need to improve my recording skills as well i guess...

9. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

yep....maybe...!!

all da besst.! ;)

keep posting.!!!

try again..!!!!

toh phir..aao..n ...phir se gaao.. :) ;) :beer: