recorded: Bulla ki jana - humming

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by itwasnoteasy, Feb 19, 2006.

1. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Nice guitaring,..... :)

3. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Great work. I went thru all your instrumental...very good.
    Can you tell me how you play the instrumental, the technique? Do you play the lead and the chords simultaneously or...?

Please let me know. Reps coming!

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Good one IWNE .. good guitarin really .. i'd also heard ur neele neele ambar long back .. n liked dat a lot.. n was wonderin where u are these days ? definitely would want more to come from u man ..

5. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

awesome guitarting dude.....sounds too real to me...

6. itwasnoteasy

@akky thanks for listening and your compliments.
    @acoustic_allure nice to know that u listened all of them. appreciate your patience :p. well i use audacity import the original song in it. and then click on record which creates a new track in it so you may listen to the original while playing, you dont have the option to go out of scale or out of beat from original. then same way i record other things like lead or chords. moreover if you have made any mistake just select that part and make it silence click on record-->new track--> record that again. then you may also increase or lower down the volume for lead or chords or any effects you have put in.
    and then export it. that's it. now thanks for reading :D
    @notty: i went to india left my computer there so had nothing to do record or anything was waiting for this new one :).
    @amit: thanks again for appreciating.

7. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

hey can you post the chords you used in this song (including starting music) in chords forum...that will help people a lot!!!!

8. itwasnoteasy