Recommended Guitar Teacher in Your Area - lets start with Bangalore, Mumbai And Delhi

Discussion in 'Find a Guitar Teacher or Classes' started by Super-Admin, Jul 27, 2011.

1. BlueSapphire

BlueSapphire New Member

Hi all..could anyone of you help me find a good teacher to learn guitar in Gurgaon? I have to shift to a new place in next 2 weeks and I was hoping I would change to a place close to my guitar classes.

I'd really appreciate your advise!

2. bosspawan

bosspawan New Member

Any Guitar Master around Arekere, Banngergatta Road? Please let me know. Thanks!

3. myriadfreak

myriadfreak New Member

hello,
    went thru the previous posts, so thot of reviving this thread. I stay in kolkata and am in dire need of a teacher to teach me fingerstyle accoustic. i stay near avishikta off em bypass. i cant afford much , so hi flying names are out of my league. i am a complete novice but am in love with the fingerstyle method of playing. so many experts here, can anyone help me out?

4. Frets & Strings

Frets & Strings New Member

Guitar Instructor In New Delhi

Hello All.

I'm a Guitar Instructor in New Delhi.

I've been providing training for About 6 Years now.
    I have provided instructions in virtually any Genre.

I've taught students of Ages ranging from 10-25.
    It usually takes "30 Days" for learning Basic guitar (and a little advanced stuff, if you are really into guitars), if you take my lessons.
    I can teach guitar up-to any level you want (without bragging about all the "COOL" Guitar Terms here).
    Also i don't care about the duration of my class, just how much you're learning.

Contact me on 9990958835 / smile.emptyy.soul@gmail.com

5. ankitkhirwal

ankitkhirwal New Member

Hi Folks!

Ive been struggling to find a good guitar teacher in Gurgaon for private lessons.

Please help out if you have any leads. Really appreciate it.

Cheers,
    Ankit
    +91 7838718887

6. Frets & Strings

Frets & Strings New Member

7. bare_knuckles

bare_knuckles New Member

Mero Details

Hi, can you please post more details about dennis.

8. thekeps

thekeps New Member

Coaching on Modern Guitar Method

The KERITH PARKERS School of International Music offers extensive coaching on Modern Guitar Method. Interactive lessons with audio and video study materials, experienced faculties, live jam sessions, workshops, exposure to studio env and sessions by pros from the industry. Flexible timings, 4 classes a month. Book your slots early for your convenience. Contact: +919884675377 or thekeps@yahoo.com

9. hariharan05

hariharan05 New Member

Some one say in Chennai near vadapalni koyembedu