Recommend Artists

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Theguitarist, May 17, 2006.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Well, theoratically school bands are underground. But when someone mentions "underground", many people (including myself) expect something very odd, unique and inaccesable.

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Schoolbands would be better known as underwater bands.

3. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

first of all dont call me alfonso .
    Second , for your kind information I'm in the St. Columbas School band , so doenst that put all your theories IN THE POT !!

@shs
    you think i really care of my post count hehehehe
    dude , i just came to IGT after a prolonged period of time , so just wanted to start flamming again HEHEHEHEHHE .

4. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

dude chill now....sorry if i called alfonso.......every2 has a right to their opinion

5. lucifer_666

lucifer_666 New Member

hey FcuK3r i gave my opinion.....u cant give ur own then atleast dont laugh at others...:mad: :mad:

6. stalker

stalker Banned

Here's my opinion. You sir/madam are an idiot.

7. shsnawada

Hey, stop flaming/ridiculing each other.

Y'know

8. stalker

stalker Banned

He asked for my opinion.

9. lucifer_666

lucifer_666 New Member

thanks pal.....same to u & c u in hell......i didn't mean any hard feelings dude but since u like it that way....m not complainin

10. stalker

stalker Banned

OMG you just said teh "H" word. Scott Stapp is angry.

11. lucifer_666

lucifer_666 New Member

hey u might not like scot stapp personally but why r u lettin that out on me dude????
    wht did i do??? do u think by laughin at someone who likes a particular band or singer will change his or her view abt the singer???
    if u do then u r seriously crazy.....:insane:
    m stopping this nonsense and m not goin to reply to ur worthless posts......

neways i think m much older than wht u r.....m in my late twenties and i have a moral responsibility not to swear in public or indulge in hot arguments with someone younger than me in a public forum......so adios

sorry this might sound like preaching to u....but my sincere advice to u.....try to be a bit more friendly in ur attitude or else u will truly be in trouble in future......

cooloff....:badmood:

12. lucifer_666

lucifer_666 New Member

sorry....not continuing nemore....:sorry:

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

:sigh:....target with a bullseye....

14. stalker

stalker Banned

I wasn't taking it out on you. I was laughing at your opinion. Ofcourse you're older and obv wiser so you should have known what my opinion was instead of asking me.

Whats does being older have to do with being mature or having moral respnsibilities as you put it? You have never sworn in public? Well good for you.

Why should I be a little more friendly? I don't have to suck you off now do I?

15. shsnawada

[FL] STFU [/FL]

16. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

This is lame. Stop fighting on an Internet forum. Remember...

[​IMG]

17. lucifer_666

lucifer_666 New Member

that was cool man......neways i think the guy just wants to spam.....and used me as his partner in spamming.....thanks guys m outta here......:rockon:

18. hv23

hv23 New Member

i shouldve mentioned this a while back, but the website to look up rishloo is simply their myspace... www.myspace.com/rishloomusic

enjoy u should listen to them with an open mind even tho they kinda rip off tool... a lot.