recent embarassing moments.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by dharmatma, Apr 4, 2005.

1. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ok so i have long hair and no facial hair.damn those genes.
    i was travellin in an autorickshaw..and a small boy selling mid-day shouts
    AUNTY AUNTY MID DAY LO NA...
    please..aunty aunty..
    and i could see the smirk on the ricksaw wallas face from the mirror.

2. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

Well i recently bashed up a guy for shouting Snake, cause that was how people teased me, but i was so embarrased when i learnt that the guy was shouting about a real snake near the pavement.I apologized a lot to him and i am always embarrased when i see him!!!

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Embarrassing things happen to me daily. Today was no exception...

I was down hanging out... we were talking... I don't think and speak... so like, I had this fight with a damn close friend of mine... I ended up abusing him with the choicest of abuses... (hindi offcourse)... and then realised that his parents were down observing the whole thing... HAHA!

4. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

erm erm i manage to embarrass myself all the time but especially when i'm talking to certain people lol
    for example i spoke to neil on the fone a couple days ago and made a very big fool of myself and then yester the damn guy wouldnt pick up his fone and he now has 16 missed calls on his fone and is giving me weird looks *blushes*
    but i guess thats not so bad as other stuff i've done like fall really badly at a raindance!!

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i dont get embarrased easily......but if u talkin about faux pas
    wwell this one time i was singing...ypur body is a wonderland....at mytop vol in college and am like i dint expect any teachers there.........
    and theis m'am was sitin there....and shes youn.g..........and quiet cool......
    and she goes like.......kabhi to dhang ke gane gaya kar

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Uhh, me, well, i wouldnt say that this was the most embarassing moment as such, but just that came to my head, well, i was supposed to meet this IGT member called priyanka that day. She gave me a location and asked me to meet her there. As i had already seen her before i thought i would have no trouble identifying her, but alas i was mistaken. Halfway through i saw a person who looked exactly like her and followed her to the bus stop. There i saw her board a bus and i was like "PRIYANKA! PRIYANKA! WAIT!!!!" And she turned to me and with that look on her face, she said "Excuse me?" And dude, that was embarassing, not helped by the fact that everyone in the bus and the bus stop was staring at me. I managed to mutter "sorry" and get the hell out of that place.

7. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

PRIYANKA ??? :p:.. :p:..

okie..i got numerous embarrasiin moments.. i cant say which 1 is da most embarrassin.. chngs frm day 2 day.. and i don an2 share thm with othrs.. its kinda embarrassin.. :grin:..

PRIYANKA ??? :p:.. :p:..

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@DHARMATMA....LMAO........HOLY SH^T. ha ha ha......man! i am in office.....every1 is looking at me..why the hell am laughin like this.............ha ha ha. holy sh5t. jared man....lolz. thanx for making my day. Aunty.....AUnty .....oh my god. i shud have been there.......lolz!!!!!!!!

@disturbed....happend something like dat to me too. one girl every cute wanted to give me her number......when i was pulling her leg when she was like apposing to give me her no. i was like "oh wat? you dont have a phone?"....." i wonder...if you have electricity at home??"...."where ya stay? at dadar slums or wat? " things like dat....he he. she laughed ......and mumbled something .......i said "ok" and left. Later on, my pals bashed on me coz wat she mumbled was actually saying something......."ok, take my number"...and i left her saying "ok" damn .....every1 one looking at me there. dat gurl seldom talks to me now!!

Also, one day i cudn't buy a bus ticket was it was over crowded. when i got down frm bus ....dat damn T.C caught me. a couple of chicks passed by me passing comments like " oh god, didnt buy a ticket .......gosh! how sad!! ha ha ha "....damn those b^tches. Was a laughing stock!

@brown.....whoa. niel the real "brad pitt", huh?. my g.f tells me she likes me coz i look more of "shakti kapoor". Now, isn't dat s e x y? :p: :p:

jared are you listening?? lolz. :p:

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^ yes if u hang arnd with me for a while..u will here ppl sayin..
    abey ladki hain kya ladka...hahahahahaah..thats probably coz ive got flawless complexion and im very good lookin..hehehehehe..
    no wait that cannot be the case...coz i was rejected from a horlicks ad.
    anyway..ppl keep updatin...

10. Nayan

Nayan .:Humblebee Jumble:.

Logged on to yahoo a few days back, saw a friend online. And we greet each other with the choicest of abuses... starting with Haramkhora and culminating into things which I am embarassed to write here... It is like whoever grabs the opportunity first scores...

waited for a reply and pat the came the reply saying... "aare balu ghari nahi... me tyacha baba aahe..." translated it means... balu is not at home... I am his dad who has logged into his account... :)

And I was like oh no!!! and then to my surprise again get a reply from his dad saying...

I will let him know all of this... and dont worry about it... we used to do the same... :).

11. atthanii

atthanii Theif Slayer

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :gather:

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

What's Mid-day?

13. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Mid Day = The most crappiest paper available on the face of the earth.. It's not even worth using to wipe ur crap...

Newayz, My embarresing moment = Tejas telling me to change the pic of myself on my site... cuz it looks like I've done a Dharmatma...

14. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

Guru dakshina shaant atma
    Paisa diya mila Parmatma
    Shraddha saiyam duur hua bhram
    Lambe kash bas nikla dharam

wat does this mean asmo

15. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Harini..

Lesse whether I can paraphrase like I could...

Guru Dakshina Shaant Atma = Giving your teacher his dues accounts for your soul's satisfaction, peace, et all
    Paisa Diya Mila Parmaatma = You give money, you get God's blessings... (in the modern world)
    Shraddha Saiyam Duur Hua Bhram = Thru religion & self-control one can escape the above misconceptions...
    Lambe Kash Bas Nikla Dharm = In the long run, ultimately, this results in forming a new religion...

DrSaurabh and Subhro like this.
  17. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

awesome !! :rock: reps 4 a cool signature. ;)