really need help wid cell phones

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by beginner_lavina, Sep 5, 2004.

?

which phone shud i go 4?

Poll closed Sep 7, 2004.
  1. therez no bug in nokia 6600 theyre only rumours

33.3%
  2. go 4 nokia 7200

11.1%
  3. go 4 engage

11.1%
  4. go 4 sony ericcson p900

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. go 4 sony ericcson k700i

11.1%
  6. dunt keep a phone theres a big risk of losin em

11.1%
  7. go 4 nokia 6230

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. go 4 nokia 7700, its a media playa

22.2%
  9. sry have no idea

11.1%
  10. otha

11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. heya guyz i just got nokia 6600 4 mi bday gift after a long w8 but ive head a lot that this phone has bugz plz help me 2 decide wich phone i shud buy ( ny model in sony ericsson or nokia)

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

sorry hon, no wise comments abt this one.....

BTW cell phones can cause brain cancer.....don't you think you're a bit young to own one???

and as your big sister i advise you to not give out your phone # to strange boys, i heard it's dangerous....

lavu you're growing up so fast :'(

3. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

lol
    nice one

4. Sonali

:eek: i was being serious.....i feel this strange bond with that girl....i feel like i need to protect her.....

don't worry abt anything lavu.....your apu will always be here for you......love you sooooo much.....muuuuuuaaaaah muuuuuuuaaaah......you worry me so much......hope nothing bad ever happens to you....i say this with all my heart.....no jokes

5. hey sonali ill cry now ur just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet i noe it causes brain cancer and all dat but u musve heard that if u have a loudspeaker on ur phone, then therez no harm but ive decided not 2 return my phone ive got da gutz 2 stay wid my choice thx agn sonali

6. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

I have been using cell phones for ages now and I don't have brain cancer yet.. so there could only be two possibilities:
    1. Cell phones don't cause brain cancer
    2. I have no brain
    hmm.. I'm better off either way I guess! :think:

7. skaw

skaw snooze

@ sonali , she jus doesnt have an older sister she also has an older bro ... who carez abt her as much as her older sister :p ..

8. skaw

skaw snooze

@ ananth , cell phone do cuz cancer , but slowly lets c ... like abt i dunno i'd have to luk it up i used to noe 10 or 20 i forgot sry man but do stay caucious :p

9. yeah but they dunt care bout me as much as atia does... ;)

10. skaw

skaw snooze

lavi :'( i thought i was a gud older bro ... i guess i aint .. i guess sonali is a betr person after all ..

11. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

how old are you skaw ?? aand u lavina ? i don't think lavina is older than 18 and then skaw you ought to be about 28 ???

12. Sonali

oh lavu thanyou soooooooooo much for accepting me as your big sis......skaw if you're lavu's bro then i guess it makes you my lil bro too......:think: maybe thats why you irritate me so much.....ananth i'm going with no brain ;) (lol)

13. abhay_saxena

well congrats on some new relations building here. .. congrats sonali and lavina on the new found sistership and well skaw. .. you've got 2 new sisters, ,, great job. .

14. Sonali

you're welcome to join the family :).......

15. abhay_saxena

uhh well no .. . thanks for the invitation. ... .

16. Sonali

:( why don't you love us abhay?......everyone else is welcome too....rabi, bobby, nats, essi, zoom, mars, Dr.S, tejas, HWM, even the lord....am i forgetting anyone????

17. Sonali

sorry i forgot prash, ananth, kanadaboi, sonnet, and........ jay :snifs:

i know i'll probably get a bad rep for this but i didn't wanna leave anyone out :].....again i might be forgetting ppl.....lord you don't have to be a bro, you could be a dad or mom or somehing......

18. abhay_saxena

well its not that i don't love anyone here. .. . but its that i won't like to start any relationships.. .

19. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Spamming at its best....

20. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

lets change the thread name to " kaun banega mera bhai , meri behan " ,... loll ...

u guys are nuts ,,....