Really embarrasing and sad action...Important..please look into this..!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by anum324, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anum324

anum324 New Member

Hi Admin,

I am writing this PM for the first time coz I Just noticed that my poem has been copied and posted under the name oof our fellow "jazzbox".I was surprised to see it here posted and not even a single effort was made to ask me or let me know why it was done.This was the first time I trusted this portal and liked it from hear as people here were cool and creative.

I posted this poem as titlr "Dard-e-Dil" as link shows below.
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=29343

The distortion done is on the link below by jazzbox.
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=31253

However this incident leaves me heart broken and adding a feeling of being cheated.I tried to send Pm but it came back as your Inbox might be overlooaded.Hence I am starting this thread to bring it your attention.

Kindly look into this, it's sincere request.I mean no offence to anyone but Never will be able to take such actions against me.

Regards
    Anum

2. but the guy has mentioned that he got it from a site and its not his

3. zing

zing Machine Head

yeah dude life sucks... sh*t happens... but look at the bright side, ppl copy stuff n pretend its their own, whether its there on a site or not, n he dint do that.... so get over it

4. anum324

anum324 New Member

So, Now what?????...

Well...it will make ppl realise when it is done with their own work....And when someone will just put a disclaimer that "it was taken from some site."...even thought the fact would be the piece of creation will be picked form IGT.

If a small disclaimer is justified ,then no one would mind..one day ..if I or anyone does it.....It's cheap explanation.

5. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Tis' rather funny.

6. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

^+1...+2..

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Enough already.. Go to court.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.