reality or fictional .......?what others think about each other

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by astroguru26, Feb 17, 2006.

1. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

hi..

you posted something here in the forum........any type.....songs/lovey-dovey/patriotic/philosphical.....or any thing..... poetry etc..

do you feel your posting is reality U or just fictional as thought by other members.....
    THE WAY YOU CHOOSE THE CONCEPT IS IT MAKES OTHERS TO THINK THE PERSONALITY AS YOU WRITE.......OR JUST ITS FICTIONAL TRUTH...?

any comments...

rohit
    astroguru26

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

What...whatt...what...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt??

3. nimitr

nimitr New Member

hey astro do u think wot u ve written til date is reality ????... if yes then u shud assume that others r also writing the reality .... n if u r not real then dont expect others to be real too ........ :)

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

5. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

hahahahahhhahahaahahahah.....

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I've usually written along the lines of fiction...however, the way I post is often the way I am in real life.

7. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

dude......keep posting your idea..u have innovative stuff in your mind...

rohit
    astroguru26

8. nimitr

nimitr New Member

is that supposed to be real or fictional??????????????

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Pulp Fiction.

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i think astroguru is an undercover agent working for the FBI looking for traces of aliens in india( thats surely coz Bush did not read that just before koi mil gaya starts it says that all characters r purely fictional:p: ) so he joined igt so that he can also also look for aliens via the net n interview them via such threads.....

this thread should in reality been titled............

WHO DO U THINK IS AN ALIEN..........:p:

THE truth is out there....:p:

[ps i would like to appologise for this post]

11. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I chose the blue pill

12. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

astro

u hav weird threads

13. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

astro......r u a psychotherapist or wot.....

14. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

thanks dude...........i answer i expected from the thread....i got now...this was the answer..i expected.........

may be the title was confusing..so thats why they concluded me as psychotherapist ..or generator of weird threads..........

i wanted to know...does your creation /written posting..gives the readers as real u interms of what you write.....or they are still unaware of the personality what you carry on.....

thanks for writing the things....

rohit
    astroguru26

15. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

it really depends what kind of a person you are.......... 2 possibilities are very likely (can't think of any others so i left it open as 'very likely')

1. You are not ashamed of urself.........(highly common among extroverts)......so u dont mind to reflect the real you infront of others n so whatever you write, say, act etc.. is real you coz u want others to see it which is natural

2. jus the opposite of the above.....introverts

by the way jus a question astro......... what made you think of this thread? i mean how did u come to think that way?

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, quite honestly....looking at the first post, the thread topic is a bit difficult to understand. You've got to work on your coherence a little.

It depends on what you think is my creation....Do you specifically mean something like a verse in the L&P forum? If so, I've never really posted anything here but even when I have on other forums, I only very rarely allow glimpses into my life through my words but the thread of the story that I base my writing on is often based on a random event in my life.

However, a lot of my posts are article-length and pretty much reflect the way I think in real life....perhaps I won't be as pompous as my posts suggest but I'll be close to it anyway :)

17. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

donno about the posts in the CC Lounge..
    but i feel people can see thru you when it comes to the Poetry Forum...
    and thats not quite Good!!..

18. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

i very firmly believe your siggy is fictional...:)

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

no no, My siggy is what I believe would be the answers if such interviews actually took place.

20. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

If Only........

:)