reading books online??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vini, May 18, 2005.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

hi guys!!
    im in a major mess..i resorted to igt..thinking sum1 would be able to help me..im a mba student and i have to submit assignments in a week's time..the questions are simple but weightage of questions is high..and the stuff in books given by university is too much in brief..so i thought of copying and tepofying sum stuff from books..now as one book costs atleast thousand bucks..i cant buy so many..so i was wondering if derz any website on internet which gives this priviledge of reading books online??..im looking for sum management books!!..derz 1 website questia.com ..it lets u read books page by page..but m not finding apt books or related stuff..havent i said enuf now?? ...so plz rescue me now!! :nw:

thanx in adv.
    help me asap... *sniff*

tahda!!

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

what sort of management books are you looking for - i have got hold of many through the net.

3. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

i think ibiblio is a good site.

4. Taifi

Taifi New Member

may b u can download sum books from kazaa and try to search ofr the books on google.

5. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

I think you can try using Questia.com...it's an online library.. I have used it for my psychology thesis and papers... Not sure about MBA though...You can try it anyways..
    Good luck,
    Tejasi

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

is questia a free site lol ?

7. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

you can read a few articles free of cost

8. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

9. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

Yeah guternberg is an open source book project.

Anyways, vini, Ive realized that however far the internet has taken hold of our lives, theres one thing you really cannot do on the computer, that is reading books.

Reading from actual print has no comparison to reading from the PC. Its so much more productive the former way.
    Thats why I dont believe in e-books and all. :) Cheers !