Read somthing very Beutiful !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mermaid, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

i'm fairly certain you can but many cannot, or unknowingly will not.

2. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

agreed..you can..surely.. :)

depends on the frequency match..
    haha..sometimes u meet a person just once..that too only for 5 mins..and ah u r alrdy planning to raise a family wid em.. ;)

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Really? With "them"? How many are you talking bout?... :p:

4. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

hahahah.. :p
    i am happy enough with one.. :)

5. mermaid

mermaid New Member

Hey Nandy hav you experienced somthing like that, would surely like to know :)

6. mermaid

mermaid New Member

Is it our true story, then wud like to know further :)

7. mermaid

mermaid New Member

SOrry i meant Is it your love story :p

8. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

All I can say is that they are still together and it's going well till date... touchwood !

9. mermaid

mermaid New Member

That's nice :) and they lived happily :)

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

That means that person develops an immediate non-sexual affinity ...
    Yes it may happen, but very rare - especially if it is only sight based!
    Frequency match can happen only once you've talked or known about the other person.
    Yes it may happen that in 5 minutes you decide that its enough and its appealing.

But as I mentioned ... its never love (emotional bond/caring) at first sight, its always lust (attraction) at first sight.

and there, that is the clear demarcation between love and lust.
    You will love your siblings ... lust - happens rarely (or perhaps more common than that :p )

And that is my answer to BJR's question of how I defined the two so clearly ...

11. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

love comes when spend an amount of time with that person

12. everdeluxe

everdeluxe New Member

Online entertainment

Is protecting your financial security important to you? Let us apply our expertise and independence to negotiate the best insurance coverages and premiums for you, your business and your family. Read more: Insurance Services | Post Free Classified Ads

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I already said that earlier.

14. mermaid

mermaid New Member

Love love love can anybody define love!! i keeping asking this Q to all my pals but get some rubbish answer.. Lets c the answers here. Iam planning to create a thread about this.

15. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

umm..does it require a definition..i dun think so? .. i mean,,i dunno..my opinion..

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Its the emotional bond / attachment that makes you CARE for the other person.
    Make a list of all the people in your life that you can say you love them. And see what is the common feeling among all those relationships.

You really could not decipher that on your own?

Are human beings that stupid?
    (on the other hand, yes they are - that's why they "love" happens at first sight for them, ... only that they use wrong words ...)

17. mermaid

mermaid New Member

Wow that was a very good answer, i did not expect such an answer coming out of u:)

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, I'll take that as a compliment <3

Apologies for the delay in my response. Of late, I haven't had the energy to type out replies. I suspect thinking is a bit of an effort (or I am a little preoccupied).

Since you've already pointed out that it can happen albeit rarely, I think we're on the same page. It doesn't help that everyone who it happens to thinks they're one of the exceptions.

However, I disagree with your potrayal of attraction as being lust based (or even non lust based) as I do believe that the boundaries between them are blurred and both can happen at the same time to varying degrees. I did think you would come up with a sibling argument and I disagree....If the line was as clear as we estimate it to be based on our own experiences, I don't think incest would've been as common as it is (not important for my argument but still interesting: a quick search shows me that a study I didn't bother to read shows approximately 20% of the population does have some sort of incestual relationship in their lives, a fairly large population).

Like I said before, I don't think there can be an argument or support for or against this line of thought. I can just disagree with what you're saying and put forth my own view.

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hahaha, fine.
    Just be careful in life ;-)