read only if u hv lot of time to waste

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by madhuresh, Nov 14, 2005.

1. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

aa this is how i think....singing in the rock mode is the best..and folk or country lyrics is best when one plays with words...also the zitgist of the times is fun, humour attached with syllables which sound which gives a punch ....any song will get's rejected with-in the first 15 seconds..so one has to aim for consice , compact lines...no extravagence atlest in the first stanza...see the world famous lines like "No women no cry" what a bunch of thoughts it carries...similar is "Knock knock knocking on havens door" sing it low and has a different meaning, sing it high and it says one dosent wants to be in this word..with these constraints i belive humour is one thing which should be naturally in u to hit the bulls eye
    this forum i wuld request all 2 things
    1 never write for the sake of writing
    2 be as compact as possible
    posting ur reactions on any thing is good but critics r transparent people
    actualy sorry for wasting time.
    i relly dont wanna bore any one
    to make things up will definatly post sm thing halirious

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

good

i was expecting taht u say that : "to make things up will definatly post sm thing halirious"

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

what do u mean by that :confused:

anyways, when u add stuff for a 'punch' u r writing for the sake of writing arent ya??

besides, some songs/lyrics have a lot of emotions attached...

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^^^ well it is quite evident taht he is talking about commercially succesful ...

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^in govinda movies???

6. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

cryptic ur right ...what i wanna sy is ..aaaa kaise bataauun yaar....see when u write where do u write first, in ur mind ! where u actually can not see the canvas 4 eg. if i asy 2+3= ? where is that black board or paper where u see that 5 written....so i think our that black-boad is is not like a paper but like a TV screen Where u even have the sense colour sound and intution ...this intution take u in a direection though by all means ur r free..very presicely like controlling ur dream when u r in the dream its self...and if u r determined to add punch things follow..u must hv exprienced compromose kind of situation on words or thoughts when u need to rhyme a stanza with another same..... hey excuse me if i can't explain may be i am wrong and ur right ...but some how if i culd show u the shape of my thikng pattern u will get it
    why the heel cant i explain things :(

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^ok ok... got it

i just have a different way of writing, that's all...

8. jekyll

jekyll Banned

madhuresh ...

use more spaces and break larger sentences into small ones for easy comprehension

that is all i remember from my english classes ...

9. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

hey thats it
    "an artists heart is his head"..even i wul love to hate this forever

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^hate what :confused:

11. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

my ..my mind become heavy readin his stuff...aint he have any punctuations and stoppages between lines... :dance:

12. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^ yeah exactly what i felt, and that s why i wrote it ...