Re-visited !

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shivi0401, Oct 23, 2006.

1. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

Hehe...sorry ppl couldnt resist re-recording almost immediately...got my new microphone ...have recorded O sanam again with the new gear ..also sm uninhibited singin this time ... here u go ..

P.s: Josh..esp lukin 4ward to ur komments

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=611304

2. jozko

jozko Banned

gr8 news shivi. how much does that USB mic cost?
    I heard re-recording and kept switching between two several times. I can't make out much difference in mic quality. I hope experts will comment on that. Again tempo looks bit low. Look whos talkin :-D Singing and strumming are good. It will only improve as you are so regular. So do continue to post.

If you are serious on recording quality, check Home Studio section at https://www.guitarforbeginners.com/forum/index.php That's a top forum with high quality recordings posted by members except me. It will be good place to post english songs and get expert reviews. Several players with 30-40 or more years of playing experience there :-O

3. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

20$ for the usb mic....u get the analog version of d same for 15$ from walmart..but tht sucks bigtime :(

4. jozko

jozko Banned

looks expensive mic. I have 80 INR headset. approx <2 USD
    What's the next song u r working on? where do u get chords from? rgds

5. shivi0401

shivi0401 New Member

smtimes the cheapa ones sound better...these mics are made for speech and u cn never bet on the quality of musical recordings w.r.to da price ...im a bits n piecez guitarist..dont realy work on one particular sng...more wid da moods ...wn i feel like playin smthn i sit play and of late bn recordin it...ws tryin lamha lamha(gangster) yesday ..but da strumming seems pretty ordinary ..tryin to work out a better one

6. jozko

jozko Banned

Cool idea! waiting for that, rgds