Raymond Commercial Guitar Tabs Request.

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by bloodinmyvodka, Dec 24, 2010.

1. bloodinmyvodka

bloodinmyvodka New Member

Could someone post the tabs of that classic feels like raymond theme song !!

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

1. Search for 'Schumann Traumerei sheet music'.
    2. Learn to read sheet music instead of stupid tabs.

3. ArindamSarkar

ArindamSarkar New Member

Thanks from me too! Got the piano video and have been playing it over and over and over and over! Brilliant!

P.s. try this guitar version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ao0EfBZfQ

4. ultrabot90

I can make a Guitar Pro tab if you'd like. Easiest thing to do. (just have to enter it from the sheet to the software, enter the dynamics, voila.)

5. chillpill

chillpill New Member

Someone please give me the tabs?

6. ultrabot90

Okay, here's what.

Tabs, videos, what not - people do anything and everything to evade learning the real music language - sheet music/staff notation (though after you're proficient with it, playing by ear is also important). Just Google 'how to read staff notation' (or something) and you'll get a ton of lessons. Best option is to go and learn some Western Classical at the Trinity schools we have all over India, however. IMO, sheet music is the best, and there's no getting around that. Writing tabs is a waste of time - I had to do it, majbooran, because everyone just uses tabs blindly. I've stopped doing that now - so, sorry, cannot entertain thy request.

7. kalpeshj

kalpeshj New Member

heyy that was really nice link.. youtube rocks.. thanks for sharing !! :)

8. thepratster

thepratster New Member

Raymond Jingle..Its Traumerei Actually..

Well, if u are new to your guitar, ignore the bass notes.. just attempt the lead parts.. as you progress, include more and more parts till u can "traumeirei" it..

very beautiful song though..

and also check out this version by horowitz.. b-eau-ti-ful .. :)

Attached Files:

9. bloodinmyvodka

bloodinmyvodka New Member

Thanks Guys.. :D Finally did manage to pick it up ! :D
    @ultrabot90 - suggestion taken..will learn to read sheet music asap !