Rangon Mein Cover(Unplugged) - Jal

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by notty_lad, Jan 31, 2006.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

.:SpY_GaMe:. and zoomingrocket like this.
  2. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Nice work notty (Y)

Intro was accurate
    strumming wasnt quite upto it ......... the original song's worth is coz of its muting stuff.....so u missed that out

ur vocals were quite good and u managed to sing in the right tone n pitch.........but i can say that it appeared to be unnatural.........i would've liked it more when u would've sung it in ur natural voice.......

overall it was a gr8 work........best of the lot so far i've heard n covered (Y)

cant rep...........as im on red........but atleast i intend to rep ya ;)

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thankies for da feedback bro .. good to hear from a great guitar player like ya ..
    Regardin da muting stuff .. Its highly non linear man .. i mean .. da mutes are juz all over da places in da song .. no particular pattern .. so was very difficult .. thanx again for bringin it to muh notice n ur comments :beer: ..

4. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

the muting in ths song s really damn difficult to interpret
    can sumone interpret and post the sequence of strums and mutes????
    i dun think its possible
    coz he has used the mutes randomly everywhr in the song

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hvnt heard the original,.. but this thing sounds nice to me! :)

6. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Excellent Man!!

How about the original one too? Tats quite fast and groovy track...

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

7. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Another excellent work from the one and only 'Notty'

8. khuram82

9. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

notty ur ma all tyme fav........gr8 cover

10. Varshita

Varshita New Member

I cant really comment in the way the people have.. but yes ... since i ve heard the original zillions of times... and i guess i was the first to listen to your cover... I liked it !!
    As i told u .. the intro and the zindagi zara ... para were quite similar to the original... but yes again... here you guys talk more of guitar... so i cant really comment on singing :)
    This one definately will not be cleaned up from my comp.... even the last one wasnt :p:
    Keep doing such great stuff !! :rock:

11. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

niiiice one bro!

12. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

just give me a chance to criticize u atleast once plz........though i dont think i will ever recieve one though.......
    just amazing dude....nice :beer: :nw: vocals, amazing....guitarring, as far as im concerned, pretty good for me... :beer:

13. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thankies everyone .. Great to see everyone reply..

@khuram .. Amazin Strummin i must say i've always admired ur work .. But pal .. U've missed a very imp chord Em(open) in da humming part Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm .. and also after da tabbing part in da end(juz before da last line "Kay rahe in Rangon...") Da three chords for da Hammering strums they're incorrect .. I hope u agree .. we'll share da chords n stuff if u do .. n ya Da Last aalaap was awesome!! have u overlapped it ? or in one go ? :beer:

@max .. yeah its useless tryin to interpret da strummin .. juz go wid da guitarin feel..

I feel incomplete without takin da names :p: ..

@akky, zoom, acoustic_allure, Oz, slash, Varshu, Angela, thankies so much .. for ur comments bout da cover :)

14. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

A bhai reps bhi diya hai.

15. khuram82

notty........agreed.......i didnt use the correct chords.......i jus played what used to play since this song was aired..... i recorded this bout 3 months ago.......but my main concern as i said earlier was to get the muting right......which i think i did mostly ......... gimme ur chords n i'll try to record again..........

for the alaaps........yes i recorded on a different track so to get that reverb separately..........the alaap at the end though i did it in one go......thats y u could see that i was runnning out of breathe :p: but in original song the ending alaap was done in 3 different tracks

(Y)

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@Khuram .. K .. for dat humming part ..
    Dat should fix it .. n bro i know in da original track da alaap was overlapped but i think in two diff tracks .. I went for a very li'l pause(for breath) rather than overlapping n Man Hats off to u dat u did dat alaap in one go.. AMAZING!

17. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

nice one notty...but i liked khuram's rec. of this one more...i had heard that a long time ago n still like it.....heard ur aicha ...that was cool..keep posting..:beer:

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thanx Hardik .. Khuram has really played it Really well man I must agree :) .. Man wen are u postin dat one - Khudi ko kar buland .. I think u were plannin .. waitin ..

19. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

^^well i am busy with my college fest right now,dont even get time to check threads i want to:mad:....may be after 6th feb...

20. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Nice recording.....cant say much more, i gotta start hearing the originals before listening to your recordings so i can say something more meaningful