Rango Main FULL Unplugged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by khuram82, Nov 12, 2005.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Hi guyz...........my 2nd recording for today :p

im sorry my mic isnt so good .........guitar recording is fine.......but jus when i try to record my voice thru my mic it creates a bit of noise ..........else its all good! have a try

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=359161

once again eagerly waiting for comments ;-)

notty_lad and itwasnoteasy like this.
  2. khuram82

i would recommend either download the Mp3 or listen to Hi-Fi version!

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

vocals are superb
    and it wud have been better if u played power chords

4. khuram82

yaar i've tried that..........but couldnt get that crunchy muting sound on that .........thats y i tried this!! thanx for appreciation ;)

5. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

nice vocals...suberb muting...power chords DO sound better...overall good work

6. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

excellent!!!

excellent strumming and vocals superb performance dude i appreciate it. reps for u :music:

7. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

B-e-a-utiful dude.....simply awesome :nw: ....i am ur fan.... :rock:

i love the way u play the guitar...my types....hehe.... ;)

but it seemed you had just a lil bit of problem when you sung high notes....like in "zindageeee" and "apne haaat" and "ninan meineee"...those places,get me?......rest is awesome....

and man you do have a great voice....just practice those high notes where u have problems...pick that note and keep on singing it till u get it right,and keep some warm water with you....:)
    may be u know this,but thats how i got to perfect my high notes,this technique does help,i couldnt even sing aadat in the original scale(if u heard my recording of it,it was my first and had many goof-ups)...but now i can... :dance:

Great work man.....wish i could give you reps :eek:: .... oh well..keep it up!!:beer:

8. khuram82

@itwasnoteasy ..........thanx for the reps dude!! yeah practiced alot for this song finally came up with this still need to improve upon the intro and vocals .........thanx for listening

@Hardik..........man thanx alot for the tips i never knew warm water could help me out :D havent tried it yet but i guess it would do good.............i jus like HOHO i've done in this song :D ...............thanx for huge response ;-)

greedy me..........need more comments :p:

Acoustic_Allure likes this.
  9. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Great Work mate!!!
    Reps for you!

10. khuram82

i like it ;) thanx