Rango main Acoustic !!!--PERFECT STRUMMING WITH EXAMPLE --!!!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by khuram82, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

hahhaa..nice one J.J ;) cudnt have said it better. so whats this about gohar being a beginner? u comparing yourself to gohar?..he may have simple songs but he does some sophisticated stuff.....

2. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Note:
    Stick to the topic!! else be quiet!! that is the most WISE thing!! so the judges of Wisdom better be wise enuff!!

3. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

figure out aakhir kyon solo!

4. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

i rest my case.. :cool:

5. muneeb138

muneeb138 New Member

6. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

very well pretended sanity :)

7. BaAaLi

BaAaLi New Member

Ammm I m not sticking to the topic here.. and cannot be quit either:) U say that Gohar is a beginner ? well.. beginner can only play open and some (E) bar chords! beginner could never be so creative.. untill he knows the depth of Guitar/Music! Gohar's songs are really easy to play.... they are easy songs... but u can see a lot of creativity in it! even u play G C D .. why u didn't created songs like he do ? there a difference! and i never thought that gohar is pakistan's 7th best guitarist.. thanks for lettin me know! Khair... ur rangoon mein was quit good! but u need to work on it! upload a complete song.. with intro solos and ur voice ofcourse... most of the guitarists are not good vocalists! but u should upload 1! and J.J is rite.... get back to the place called EARTH. Thnkx!

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

No yet!!! Faraz Anwar's song are not the easiest songs to tab!!!

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

Lollz@J.J... U r righ J.J...
    And for BabaAli!!! Dear sir!!! Gohar is not creative, The real creative is Mekaal Hasan, who has composed the music of Jal, and they should be thankful to him for his creativity....

10. BaAaLi

BaAaLi New Member

lol :) very well buddy! do you know something about Jal ? naaaa ? well i've seen their live unplugged of Aadat.. about 2 years back now! aur haan.. Mekaal hassan is the most creative GUITARIST of pakistan.... but... I juzt said.. that he plays GCD and some other easy chords with very easy strumming... and he creats SONGS... he composes SONGS... wht Mekaal did ? he juzt clearified their songs.. means.. Gohar created then... Mekaal made them a bit more better and softer.... means... Gohar himself is a creative guy! i m not talking about the guitaring :) Thnkx Bye!