Rangbhavan .... ?????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alli, Oct 21, 2003.

1. alli

alli The Best Ever

what is happ. bout the rangbhavan issue ???...
    last time i heard bout it ..it was still the same old rut ..

that place is a shrine .. i was there for irock this yr. (as usual).. and that place kicks ass.. ! . no place can actually come close enough to it ..

to all u guys who have been there and rocked ur asses off... pray it starts again ..if not be4 GIR .. atleast be4 the next irock""
    bombay just wont be the same without rangbhavan..

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

First time I'm hearing of Rangbhavan.

One of the many cons of living in Delhi where most people's idea of heavy metal is restricted to Linkin park, 'Tallica and Limp Bizkit. :ban:

3. alli

alli The Best Ever

Rang bhavan

rang bhavan is this 50 yr old open air theatre ..which hs been hosting all the best things around ..the rock shows, jazz shows, indian classical prog, plays..blah blah..
    and now they've shut it down becoz its in the 100 mt. vicinity of a hospital and 2 educational institutes...that would be xaviers and another coll. -
    which completely sucks ..becoz these places have been around rangbhavan since forever ..
    and all the shows at rangbhavan r always in the evening ..after coll. shuts down . - and the hospital is a rag..extremely old...

long time bck they tried to shut it coz some1 wanted to build either a big building or a shopping mall or multiplex ...some shit like tht .. me dont remember well enuff .. but tht ddnt work out so nwo they've prob. come up with some new freaking crap to get it out ..

they have the irock at rangbhavan every yr . - also the GIR. -

it was the most shocking thing to hear..trust moi..everyone whos been there has gotta love it. i culdnt believe it when i heard it ...so hopefully it'll get resolved soon.. coz a lot of big ppl. r trying to start it up again

so thts tht bout rangbhavan for whosoever ddnt know bout it . - and once again ... PLEASE pray it starts again ...

coz bombay just wont be bombay without it..and rock shows wont be the freaking rocking rock shows without rang bhavan...

merci.

sorry to hear bout delhi ..esgallindeion...but bombays not too far behind..except for when u c the crowds at rock shows..mann .hey're insane and they listen to nething but linkin park, limp bizkit.. heh..u name it... the wildest most savage groups r on their 'my-fav.-band' list.

4. HellRazor

HellRazor New Member

Rangbhavan rulez!!!!:nw:

5. alli

alli The Best Ever

hmm...

u bet rangbhavan rulzzzzz !!!!!

u know wht ? .... maybe is we did this :nw: like say... a million times, rangbhavan might just open its arms to us again ...

im in for it..
    wat say .. ?

hmm... im just desperate for it to open again.. . "and i will do anything for r.b...and i will also do tht "
    :eek: