Raja Raja Chozhan vocal on guitar

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by jackdaws, Mar 22, 2005.

1. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

u got nice melody sense.. but your timing is off rt from where u start the song and it stays off by that factor... please fix that. u start the song early.

3. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hi jay...ur perfectly right...the problem is that i did this recording on the computer using windows media encoder...therefore it was basically winamp playing the karaoke and windows media player playing the melody...however hard i tried i could not get it to match...coz it takes a second off when i start...is there any way that i can correct for that????? thanks for ur comments though man...

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i dont know i think u r trying some creative recording techniques here :p:
    just get a normal audio interface :)

5. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: tells u what a dimwit I'am when it comes to technology...man i have no clue as to how to record it simultaneously...

6. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

yea I've had that problem too.. I use my comp and laptop to mix the sounds sometimes
    u can get acoustica audio mixer
    https://www.acoustica.com/mp3-audio-mixer/
    it lets u mix different wave/mp3 tracks, and record while playing back an existing sound in the background.

7. the_googly

the_googly New Member

8. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

thanks ananth and googly...lemme try this folks...never worked on this stuff before...thanks ppl