Raeth - Bhulla Do - By Moosa

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by SG1, Oct 27, 2006.

1. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Okay guyz heres the thing .. after listening to max_payne16 i decided to listen to this song and liked it allot and tried to cover it .. " in my way " Lil thou having a very serious bad throat i covered this song u will be noticing ma voice changes and i had to sing it in a lower pitch because mom dad was sleeping and i dun want a shoe printed on ma butt because of shouting .. please let me know how is it .. rep it if u dun even like it lol because only i know how much did it hurt with i was recording the song.

https://www.soundclick.com/danysh

Bhulla Do - Raeth The Band.

jozko likes this.
  2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You're clearly struggling with your voice....hope you recover soon. You've got a nice voice.

I didn't like this song much on the whole because your voice wasn't really upto it...even your strumming was a bit too harsh (though I haven't heard the song...perhaps the song has your kind of strumming too). I'll try to get hold of the original song and then comment on your cover.

3. good one moosa.. have mercy on your throat dude.. i havnt heard the orginal song so cant comment on strumming part.. will come with that later..

4. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

guitarrin was mind blowin...i need the solo tabs ok...but vox dude i noe u sing fab so re-record ur cover...hope u'll agree...n donn forget the tabs of the solo...

SG1 likes this.
  5. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Thankx duders .. yea i know man will do the vocals again .. and Romeo i never gave tabs to anyone lol like never wrtoe it ma self .. but will try to do it .. and give it to you.

RoMeO_Gguru likes this.
  6. jozko

jozko Banned

i did not hear straightaway giving reps. u r like ISO certified

Awesome guitaring and very gentle voice compared to when u sing those charged up songs on stage. Haven't heard original before but cool stuff again. Lot of efforts mixing backing vocal tracks and all. Nice song very well done. all except one or two will gived reps, i am sure

7. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

tabs i'm still waitin.....................oops reps given too...........now tabssssssssss

8. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

good 1 man
    i have Ibanez GSA 60
    wanted to doit on tht
    but since i don have an amp
    wen i connect it to my PC......only thing i can listen to is BASS BASS n BASS
    damn man
    so bugged
    and i need good hardware for recording
    can u suggest me a mic..??
    or do i need a soundcard??
    or do i need a better recording softwaer?.......(i use audacity)
    plzplzplz tel me if u have a suggestion

9. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

liked ur purani jeans
    susat hai man
    whose vox is tht??
    if its urs......grt

10. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

dude i recorded with simple 1$ mic so its a big deal to record in good quality u jut have to play a bit with your sofware and any mic can do it .. and yes Purani jeans is mine as well thankx for lsnin.

11. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

I cant understand how someone who can play so amazingly on an Ibanez RGT320Q can sound mediocre on an acoustic.... Wud like to hear more from u on the acoustic - i`m sure therez more to ur guitaring than mere strumming.

@Bhulla Do - vocals were a disaster! :))

12. atease

atease Banned

can somebody post the leads and the "correct" chords for this song.

13. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

vocals surely needs improvement but guitaring was a CLASS. keep up the good word.
    love ur purani jeans....ur too gud mate..:rockon: