r u player enough

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ENT, May 15, 2005.

1. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

guys in tekken and king of fighter which player is ur fav.And u are a very good player on the character of these games

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

video games are for loosers.......

3. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

i think u tried on video games and u become looser haaaan?????? :p:

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

i was used to play video game when i was about 6-7 tears old........now play computer games a lot............

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahahaha...u r funyy..not...i tried playing it when i was like say 5.....i have all da video games at ma house...PS1, PS2, N64, GameCube, Gameboy original to Advance....and i don't know wut the f*ck else...and go learn how to speak english first "u become looser"...u mean "u became loser"....people who play video games are the most wierdests people...u know wot we call em here....yes u have guess it "freaks"

6. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

yar ghalti to hote hai "a or o" im realy sorry for that but what is this"f*ck" galti ya .... :think: and to be honest my english is poor because of grammer :mad: i hate that subject man try to understand me yar

7. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

so thats y ppl calling u freak b/c in the past u have video games like ps1 2 etc :think: listen man i dont wanna fight any more be friendly and dont mind what i said

8. s/ash

s/ash New Member

I play best with the team of ---->( Kyo, Kim, Clark, Iori )..... in KOF'2000 SE

9. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

i find that cute and honest !!! lol !

Who are those characters you talking about, ENT? Never heard of them!
    I was more into mario and contra. That was a long time ago though.

10. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

u cant beat me in syphon filter head to head