r u a gamer

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by aysh, Dec 3, 2004.

1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

w0w, talking about GTA, thats a wonderful game, Specially Vice City. but it looks more cool and much easier to control when playing in PS2. I love to Hit the ppl with the car in GTA.

and same can be done in MidTown Madness, LOLZ...

The Best game i ever played was Max Payne, but i am still trying to buy its part 2, hey is there any movie based on Max Payne, coz i couldn't find it here in bahrain so i thought u guys wud know better...

Nowadays I play EverQuest, and man its the best Online game, but when im at work we all staff members play Counter Strike or Half Life on LAN, that is when the boss is not there... LOLZ

2. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

@desi i was referring to u (in jest ofcourse) !
    @rizaaz i thought u said in a thread u were 21. and u actually work . imean man here we all r generally students in this age.
    max payne is one stylish game. u wont believe the physics engine in maxpayne2. its so real.. all collision detections, ragdolls... bullet time is as usual breathtaking. but i tell u what even though its a very nice game..after a while it becomes like 'been there n dun that'.
    @jayanth the official clan in our college is s4 (strikeforce)

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

I just bought my brother..GTA San Diego..he loved it..

4. skaw

skaw snooze

HALO 1 !!!!!! ( 2 isn't out on computer i think )

OH AND , HALO ROX!!!

5. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

mohaa MEDAL OF HONOUR ALLIED ASSAULT..........THE BEST LAN GAME

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I am an absolute game freak....till a few months back i was polishing off singleplayer FPS games like MaxPayne 1 & 2(technically a Third person shooter :p: ) IGI 2,RTCW,FarCry....and ofcourse GTA-ViceCity(my fav)....
    Then Quake III Arena happened...we got Institute-wide LAN ...now I eat,drink and sleep Quake....the action in multiplayer RocketArena3 or CTF is unmatched..
    I play 6-7 hours everyday....

P.S.@DP...GTA SanDiego doesnt xist...its called GTA San Andreas:p:...the PC version will only release next year..:mad:

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

whatever....as i said i m not into the video games...my brother wanted it so i got him that....

8. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ DP: san Dieago?? YOu must be talking about San Andreas..

@ Nemo : Whats your Nick??

@ Others : Anyone Play Rangnarock??

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

@jayanth.. i dont play regular CS... just 4 timepass
    my nick is ginger|dhamakasingh
    punch line of ginger clan : bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad (we use it to tease the opponent :p: )

my nick in quake3 used to be nemo and i was very god azt it

10. jayanth

My Nick in Q3 and UT and others is - Asskaban

My UT clan name is bojwolb.. Read it backwards..

11. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahaha..the first time is saw "bojwolb" i kinda guessed that it had some connection with that word

12. jayanth

We blow everyone Up.. We used that in CZ before.. In any DE scenario, we used to rule.. Then they started giving us CS scenario then we Respectfully changed it..

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

that all looked jabberish to me....not into games sorry bro

14. jayanth

:p: Then You should start playing some...

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

no i find it very boring...and waste of time...the only video game i ever liked was the Original "Super Mario"...that's all..nothing else after that....

16. jayanth

I finished Super Mario.. but i Liked Contra more than Super Mario..

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

well, i finished Super Mario too...but this game never gets old....it's the classic...