r u a gamer

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by aysh, Dec 3, 2004.

1. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

how many ov u r computer game lovers.. more specifically multiplayer online games like CS (counter strike) and Quake3 arena, or age of mythology etc.
    or do u play games like max payne , Prince of persia

about me... in my college we play multiplayer games over our hostel LAN (its sheer thrill) . most popular is CS. at any time there are one or two servers running CS and about 20-30 ppl in a server.
    tell me about you.....

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

I used to play games... the Age series... all of them... Recently, since holidays began our hostel also had this major CS and Warcraft lan craze... 9-10 ppl

3. tejas

tejas ..........

I love PC games. I play a lot of CS,UT, and Far Cry.

4. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

LAN games are heaven .. . its all UT and AOC here. ..

5. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

ofcourse i m!
    but i dont like first person shooters or real time strategy games. ... i usually like role playing games, or puzzles etc....

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Microsoft Age series, quake and doom:)

7. madhura

have you guys seen doom 3 ... oh my gosh .... graphics are awesome! ... and if you play with nice speakers on in dark room .... u are completely immersed .... atleast i was ...

8. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I'm All About CS:CZ , AEOII , NFSU2 and Sometimes UT2K4

9. aysh

yes jayanth one can tell seeing ur avatar that ur a cs fan... in my college some ppl play it like pros.. (well a little less ofcourse!)
    and dood ppl who manage to play doom3 and farcry must be having real high end graphic cards !!

10. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I wanted to get Doom 3, but my prehistoric computer couldnt handle it, i was told.......BTW, my friend played it and he tells me that's it's absolutely fantastic.

11. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

I am a great fan of computer games in general and FPS games in particular ... i have played Halflife, Hitman I & II, Max Payne I & II , RTCW ... thought they were all great :nw:

Besides i have also played some LAN games like CS,UT ... over here in college it remains a rage with close to 10 servers running at any one time, each having almost 20-30 ppl ... even AOE is a hot favourite ... In fact some guys get hooked to such an extent that acads suffer a great deal ...

Even sports games are very popular ... FIFA, NBA, NHL, etc ...

the list just goes on ... :)

12. madhura

we had LAN PARTY last semester .....
    about 70 odd people sitting in same room (computer lab) ....we played battlefield 1942... was so much of fun ...... ( pizza and coke on the side) and nice headphones with mike...connected each other through ip phones.... amazing exprience
    :)

13. aysh

doom coulnt catch up in our college coz very few ppl had supporting hardware...
    how many of u would like Max Payne 1 & 2. i was in complete love wth both ov them
    and ofcourse LAN games rooool

14. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

AoE2: The Conquerors, on the msn gaming zone
    there is no better place on earth!

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hate video games....very boring....

16. aysh

who's this atheist !! pounce on him guys :mad:
    he he just kidding buddy ;) . chill :beer:
    @jayanth whichs ur favorite CS clan... here in college ppl are sentimental abt eoLithic

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@nemo, who are u talking to

18. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

AGE II : conquerors... nemo, you should see the thread that was posted a few months back on computer games. Lotsa enlightening stuff out there.

19. jayanth

My Clan name is no and My nick is Menu or Phsycocircus or DarkReign or Neurosis..

My fav clans are XT and Screamers..

20. jayanth

Any GTA fans here??