R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Greeshma, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

R.I.P Heath.....a life taken away far too early....wishing your daughter and family warm thoughts and my deepest regards.......may your legend forever live on................R.I.P HEATH LEDGER

2. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

3. ReBoRn

ReBoRn New Member

who is he ?

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

He acted in A Knight's Tale, he's going to play the Joker in The Dark Knight.

5. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

he was so so cute...and his end was so sad....
    RIP heath ledger

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

wasn't he like ... gay?

7. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Good actor.Saw "10 things I hate about you" recently...did he complete "The Dark Knight" though?

8. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Who cares RIP greeshma.

9. Greeshma

OMG he is a lengend and if have never seen any of his movies you'v missed out big time, no he's not really gay but he played a gay cowboy in 'brokeback mountain' which is where he met the mother of his child. i think he did finish dark night...he died the day or the day after they anounced he's bin nominated for an oscar for playing the joker in the batman movie....................i guess it was more of a big deal here because he's an aussie.... and nazr SHUT UP.....dnt post on this thread if u don't care.

10. nazr

Look up legend in the dictionary.

And legend not lengend

11. Greeshma

funny how the smallest mistake gets to you.......a small spelling mistake get over it

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

meh, I dont particularly care. But then, the Aussies do tend to be a little fiercely proud.

13. Greeshma

lol we r!!!

14. nazr

Not very bright, are you?

15. Greeshma

Yes i actually am pretty bright thank you........but even bright people make mistakes....... but you would't know anything about that would you.........

BTW why do care so much about one spelling mistake....you oviously understood what i meant to say....actully dont answer that question.........this thread was made for heath...so lets just leave it at that.......R.I.P Heath Ledger

bjr likes this.
  16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Greeshma is fast working her way up in my list <3

17. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Liar, you have no list. Just 4 walls you keep adding names to.

18. Greeshma

can the person that closes threads....please close this one.......i think every1 gets the point of this thread already....and this is probably going to end up being a thread full of bullshit soon........and thatz the last thing i want!

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Fair enough. And the walls just move in closer everyday.

:'(