question n answer

Discussion in 'Funny Emails, Jokes, SMS's, Videos' started by Sumanovo razor, May 27, 2012.

1. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

But the current breed of Engineers is not questionable
    Here's a proof

Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?"

The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."

The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

and this:

An engineer was crossing a road one-day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess".

He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."

The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want."

Again the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The engineer said, "Look I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool."

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

.:':RollLol:':.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Everything in India is now far more sought after, and that's because of the rising income of India.
    Which make these professions monetarily feasible. (Earlier they were not, if you wanted a luxurious life - not that being a lawyer/doc/engg guarantees it, but ppl thought otherwise)

And which makes them all the more susceptible to the "Engineer/Lawyer/Doctor" phenomena.
    (Ppl flocking without any interest or capabilities)

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I believe I have already countered this earlier.
    Throw me some new argument ...

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Engineers are the coolest breed ever...

7. mermaid

mermaid New Member

r u an engineer Rick, and wat engg r u ?

8. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

I'll answer this after i have your physical address...

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ She's staying with me ...
    Do you want the address?

10. mermaid

mermaid New Member

And wats my adresss alpha! ?

11. mermaid

mermaid New Member

Y were u planning to drop by @ my place to let me know wat engg r u.

12. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Yup...Scuba Diving has always been on my "Things to do before i die" list...

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

same as mine, as of now
    :p

14. mermaid

mermaid New Member

And wats your address if i may ask?

15. mermaid

mermaid New Member

K will wait for you to come my world :) u will have to cross alpha1 to reach me, wat say Alpha1.

16. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Speaking geographically i think alpha1 has to cross me instead..

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:aggre:
    :dance:

18. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

:yawn: ....

19. mermaid

mermaid New Member

I love to c this scene, where rick and alpha fighting for me :)

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

No no ...
    you got it wrong.

We'll fight with each other for fun.
    And after that, both will come for you ... :boff: