Query:::How to record song in a PC

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by kishore_nittala, May 15, 2007.

1. kishore_nittala

kishore_nittala New Member

Frens,
    I have only a PC and in that i try to record my song.
    I can use only the voice recorder option in that and that has a limitation of 1 minute duration.
    Are there any free softwares available on net to record songs in PC which dont have any time limitation.

Pls help me buddies

2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Google and look for audacity. Its free .

3. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

Audacity is fine!!!! i use Adobe audition but its not free!!!

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

5. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

i use adobe audition 2.

6. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmm.....

installl jetaudio.....its a class music player....its free... n has unlimited recordin i guess.....

but...if u want a complete..softie... includin editin n alll.... go 4 adobe audition.....or else... jet audio ..is gud ....

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

And i use Adobe Audtion and for my compositions and records Cubase Sx 3! Actually i use Adobe Audition for mastering my final product.

8. kishore_nittala

kishore_nittala New Member

Wndrful...
    thanks buddies...

9. vishonly

vishonly New Member

thnks guys. even i was looking for the same info.
    Can we add backbround music to the vocals without taking input from some instrument.I mean any software which provides differnt beats ( commons ) ready made and can add to your vocals.

10. vinay_bbitgzb

vinay_bbitgzb New Member

Sure you can use frooty loop demo version which is freely available.It has tremendous amount of beats and loops of music but it does not have recording option for which you can use jet audio latest version in whcih you have to use stereo mix option by which you can record all the sounds being played in the pc..even you can mix another songs beat with you vocals...

I think this will help you as it is not so complicated i think. :)

11. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

To do such you have to use another prog, Sony Acid Pro!
    This prog has 2 very good features, real time pitching and tempo matching!

Just take a look here:
    https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/showproduct.asp?pid=1005

To download this software, just search the many torrentsites!!!

12. vishonly

vishonly New Member

thnks keoraf and vinay, for such fast response, i ll try wht u have suggested. Any good freeware ? i m complete newbie in this home recording thng . I want to give appropriate music to my songs.

13. ryann

ryann New Member

Down load audiocraft, you get a 15 day demo which you can use to record all ur stuff.

14. ryann

ryann New Member

recording on a pc

Download the software audio craft, you can google it, you get a 15 day demo which you can use to record all ur stuff on the pc.

You can also use Magix music maker........free .........google it for the exact site or go to download.com

15. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

Download FL Studio 7 Demo 1st

hey download an Fruity Loops 7 Producer Edition Demo..
    Then tell me i will give you an method to register it ;)

you can make your voice awesome ..like givin it Reverb, effects filter , delay etc .

it is the best software