Pyar ke liye chaar pal kam nahi the from 'dil kya kare'

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by komal29, Oct 1, 2011.

1. komal29

komal29 New Member

A less known song but my all time favourite has been 'Pyar ke liye chaar pal kam nahi the..kabhi tum nahi the kabhi hum nahi the' from movie 'Dil Kya Kare'..The chords are nowhere in entire internet..
    Mr Rajesh a.k.a roentgen am looking forward for your reply

2. JUDAS_666

JUDAS_666 Member

Surprisingly, I didn't find the chords for this beautiful song posted anywhere.Ok, let's try:

Scale: F (According to the mp3 I have on my lappy :D)

Cusus2 -----------------------Fmaj7
    E------------------------------0h1-0----------------------
    B----3---------6h8-------------------1-----------------
    G--5---5---5-------5--7---2------------2--------------
    D-5------5-------------------------------------------

keep playing Fmaj7 and end on C
    E--------8----8----9-------
    B------8-----8---8---------
    G----9-----9----9----------
    D-10-----------------------

(0:13)
    E----8--10-------10-8------12-15-12-----12-15-----------
    B-----------11--------11-13----------15-------------------
    G-10--------------------------------------------------0-2-3-

(0:20)
    C A# F

[F]Pyaar ke li[A#]ye
    chaar pal kam na[C]hin the
    [Gm]kabhi tum nahi the
    ka[C]bhi hum na[F]hi the

[F]Ye din barsoon ke baad [A#]aaya
    kuch [Gm]tumhe kuch [C]hume yaad [F]aya
    [F]kasak fir yeh dil mein u[A#]thi hai
    [A#aug]hothon [Gm]pe baat [C]aake ru[F]ki hai

[Gm]kabhi itne majboor [C]to hum na[F]hi the

komal29 likes this.
  3. JUDAS_666

JUDAS_666 Member

oops! mah bad! the chords transcription was requested to some particular person, I overlooked that part :) sorry :D

4. komal29

komal29 New Member

am really grateful to you judas_666...thanks a lot for responding

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

hey! No no..not at all..the request was submitted to all the pro and guitar knowing people of igt..its just that 2 times the above mentioned person has immediately responded to my requests..thats why i mentioned him..am a newbie here and know only 2 people or their aliases should i say only because i had put up very few requests and those two responded!....no offense to anyone..i swear..please dont mind people..my intentions were never meant to insult anyone..am sorry..hereafter i will take care about it..

P.s hereafter whether you liked it or not..i was going to mention your name in all my future requests after the chords i got from you..n i mean it..not saying it as compensatory thing to have offended you..i was going to ..for sure..coz am here with loads n loads of chord requests which are completely missing from entire internet..why..because am this lyrics freak who knows nearly 500 songs by heart and wanna sing all of them with my guitar..my choice of songs are exceptional as well..wait n see..!

Btw please do respond to my 'bahut pyar karte hain tumko sanam' chord request as well! THANKS IN ADVANCE

6. JUDAS_666

JUDAS_666 Member

LOL! Why so serious? i was just kiddin HAHa
    regarding the chords for bahut pyaar karte hain, i found one here:
    [LyricsMasti] Guitar Chords of Bahut Pyar Karte Hain (Saajan 1991)
    The chords seem correct but scale is one step higher corresponding to the mp3 audio on the same page. No problem nonetheless; Just change Dm to Em, A# to C, C to D, Gm to Am and F to G.....u'll get the required chords
    Cheers!

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

thanks..not about being serious..its about goodwill with fellow guitar knowing ppl..thats all..pyar ke liye chords are really tough for me..
    hey! why not post the chords of bahut pyar karthe hai instead of posting some other website link..so that if you search for it its available at IGT..i mean isnt IGT supposed to be the 'bible of chords' for indian songs..?

8. roentgen

roentgen Well-Known Member

Precise chords Judas!

9. roentgen

roentgen Well-Known Member

Bahut pyar karte hain I think is a lot more straight forward with very few chords.

(Em)Bahut Pyar Karte Hain (C)Tum Ko Sa(Em)nam
    (Em)Kasam Chahye Ley Lo Khuda Ki Kasam(D)mmm(Em)mm

(Em)Humari Ga(Am)zal (D)Hai (Am)Tasavor Tum(Em)hara
    (Em)Humari Ga(Am)zal Hai Tasavor Tu(Em)mhara
    (Em)Tumhare Bi(Am)na Abb, Na Jina Gan(Em)wara
    (Em)Tumhain Yoon Ki Chahyein Ge Jab Tak Hai Dum(D)mmmm(Em)mmm

Regards

Rajesh

10. komal29

komal29 New Member

thanks a lot for responding ..please pay attention to my requests whenever possible..i wud have been more glad if you posted it in the request thread of this song..still no issues :)