Punk Rock

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Iraqita_EP, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't think time is a factor when laziness is involved.

RAWR! I'll fight your cat!

2. vishalj

vishalj Banned

What happened to the mudfight? Damnit I want my money back!

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^:shock: Take it easy pacino, there's your money.....there.....*runs*

4. vishalj

vishalj Banned

*Catches up with you and takes everything you had on you, yes even those dirty pictures you kept in your back pocket"

5. d_ist_urb_ed

^Dammit, not jenna jameson, you scallywag, not jenna!!!!!!!!!

6. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Jenna Jameson doesn't quite cut it for me.

Like how this thread went to shit. I suggest spicing it up by posting some pics of you know what. :p:

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Pfft, no taste at all, Jenna Jameson is ****star extraordinaire, she deserves an academy award for her portrayal of a Lesbian/Straight/Bi/Transvestite/Trans***ual person, all in one movie. Show me more talent than that! And some pics would definitely spice up a punk thread, but i still want to be mod and member of these amazing(ly retarded) forums, so let's rest.
    P.S- Wanna see my JJ picture collections *sniffles*

8. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Wanna? I don't say no to **** my good man.

9. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

dude - where'd the original punks go???
    AND JENNA JAMESON Is 4 STAR///
    anyone want a free link - pm mee...

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

now this thread has gone to the dogs...talking bout p***!!!hey disturbed.. i thought u wer a mod...i hav no issues against u talking all this on the thread but didnt u read the terms and conditions before joining..
    by the way...i think krystal steal and brianna banks r best

11. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^ if you have no issues..then theres no problem now is there..so leave him alone.

12. d_ist_urb_ed

<3

@Iraqita, care to remind me what you're talking about?

13. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i was drunk

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

wat was i talkin bout??

15. d_ist_urb_ed

That jog your memory a bit? Wanna care to explain?

16. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

oh yea!!well wen i joined the terms and conditions said that no posts about *** and p*** and stuff and since u r a mod i thought u wud know that but u urself r talking bout that stuff on this thread...
    krystal steal and brianna banks r ****stars and i think they r the best

17. fat_kax

i'll explain disturbed dude - ur a mod - and we expect u to make these playgrounds safe fer our offspring to play on - and yet even tho we're offsprings still - we see violence alcohol and p.orn takin a backseat due to music - so we expect u to bring the p.orn's in the next igt meet - hows bout that - i got a nice dvd player.... i'll get the beer/// anybody kno how to make chilli chiken
    i really like to eat chilli stuff during chilli activities...but i hate soup - it spills....

18. fat_kax

Yay@!sd!@@#!@#%@%&

yeh yeh = i kno im a li'l late ==
    @ petunia = u is tthe strangest b* in the werld - u askin me to unnerstand stuff sed by someone who cant write 2 strait werds in english...lol and **** maturity....k?
    so watver = peace OK? = kapish? why fite over a bunch of hippies in a bath tub tryin to get out = callin them selve punkpop or punkrock or shit = kya farak painda yaar - so now that this thread has gone to the dogs - why not all join in and make it a pigsty heaven of *** violence and alcohol recipies!!! yay!
    @ bjr - do u drink beer? or anythin fer that matter?

19. d_ist_urb_ed

^This has gone far enough. Settle your differences through personal messages. Thread closed. I apologise for any digressing i might have done to deviate the topic from the norm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.